Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Electric scooter rental in Pattaya

First: please, BigDUSA don't take that for you. It's not.

Just found this page on the Internet and thought about your topic here.

I found it an interesting side of American today life...

http://thechive.com/...ters-15-photos/

Maybe funny at first... but very sad in fact. :(

I work in ADA compliance transit and have for 7 years now. I have seen many clients go from a healthy body weight to as much as 180 pounds overweight in less than a year. The ADA is now adding a regulation to help these larger folks. ADA bus lifts currently can handle up to 800 pounds in weight. In less than 2 years all lifts will be able to handle up to 1100 pounds. That is scooter and client. We currently have 20 clients who routinely break the lift when they try to board the bus in their scooters.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL. All Hub has to add is a unprovoked personal attack. He follows me from thread to thread. Thread fucking along the way. Sad and lame.

Unfortunately my three week trip is almost over. I leave tomorrow morning. I called the rental agency and told them they could pick up the scooter early. The guy showed up quickly and I had no hassle

Yes, you wait 10 years for a proper quote and then five come along at once.

I'm familiar with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Since my military connected disabilities qualify me. I take full advantage. Once again my Cambridge education pays off.

Yes, but that does not include poncing for disabilities you don't have or and education you never got either. :whistling:

• Upvote 1

Yes, but that does not include poncing for disabilities you don't have or and education you never got either. :whistling:

LOL. Remember what I told you about guys who follow me from thread to thread and threadfuck. I'll be with you for a long long time. LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL. Remember what I told you about guys who follow me from thread to thread and threadfuck. I'll be with you for a long long time. LOL.

No one follows you any where, just everyone is fed up with your bullshit.

What the crap are you on about now "with me for a long time" is this the latest piece of shite you are running with.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm familiar with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Since my military connected disabilities qualify me. I take full advantage. Once again my Cambridge education pays off.

Oh I have no doubt at all. I'll bet you can recite it word for word, and suck it for every penny you can. They say everybody's good at SOMEthing...

Oh I have no doubt at all. I'll bet you can recite it word for word, and suck it for every penny you can. They say everybody's good at SOMEthing...

It's true, I use EVERY government program I'm eligible for. I even use the government paid for sidewalk cutouts when I use my scooter.

Edited by BigDUSA
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw a guy on a mobility scooter on Beach Road last night which had a platform (with its own wheels--I think) attached to the back for a passenger to stand on. There was a Thai girl on it. She seemed comfortable with that method of locomotion so I suspect she had been on it before. Never give up. :thumbup

Edited by nkped

Saw a guy on a mobility scooter on Beach Road last night which had a platform (with its own wheels--I think) attached to the back for a passenger to stand on. There was a Thai girl on it. She seemed comfortable with that method of locomotion so I suspect she had been on it before. Never give up. :thumbup

I like it. :bhappy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's the only solution, standing room only on baht buses these days.

This is for the first time scooter user. I brought my scooter to US Airways in Philly. Absolutely no hassle with the airline and my scooter arrived in Miami with no damage. My scooter was first out on the luggage carousel.

• 1 month later...

I bought a 2nd hand scooter in Holland for 200 Euro and left it in Thailand. It's stored in the Sabai Lodge storage room and the only thing I bring when I go to Thailand are 2 new batteries ( also used and always for free ).

• Upvote 2
  • 9 months later...

Isn't that a bit of a hassle? I thought you had a good rental experience last time - the arrangement seemed to work well.

No hassle at all. Airlines fly my scooter for free. When I'm in the airport. No long walks to gate 99 and when the plane lands. My scooter is delivered to the planes door. When everyone else walks to immigration. I ride. I did have an excellent rental experience and would recommend the service.

You are "winging it" now. How do they manage to offload, re-assemble and then get your scooter to the door to enable you to scoot to immigration with everyone else. The wheelchair service provided for reduced mobility customers does. And so back to your original bullshit claim … You have never done it yet !

I get that ... why not just request a wheelchair service? It achieves exactly the same, only much quicker. Presumably, you'll then have to disassemble the thing to try and fit it in a taxi.

LOL. Once again you make an accusation and you don't know jack shit. Shall I recite where I've recently traveled by air and brought my scooter with me?

My scooter breaks down with out tools into three easily manageable parts. Takes less then 30 seconds to breakdown or reassemble. I've used wheelchair service and it works reasonably well. I plan on having a mini van meet me at the airport.

• Upvote 1

My scooter breaks down with out tools into three easily manageable parts. Takes less then 30 seconds to breakdown or reassemble. I've used wheelchair service and it works reasonably well. I plan on having a mini van meet me at the airport.

Multi-quote function! Who are you and what did you do with BigD?:-)

Yes, you wait 10 years for a proper quote and then five come along at once. :ninja:

I don't believe he did that himself.

So the plane arrives at the gate, and the handlers open the luggage doors, remove just your scooter, reassemble it, take it to the bottom of the jetway and manhandle it up the steps to get it to the aircraft doors?

I too think they would perhaps supply a wheelchair and reunite you with the scooter at the baggage area, if only for security reasons.

My scooter and myself go through security. Here in the US, security wipes my scooter down checking for explosive residual. As far as where I check the scooter in. I follow what the airline tells me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My scooter and myself go through security. Here in the US, security wipes my scooter down checking for explosive residual. As far as where I check the scooter in. I follow what the airline tells me.

Well you seem to be confusing arriving with departing.

Nevertheless it is good to hear that you are accommodated so well.