Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

short or buying an air rifle, whats the best way to get rid of the airborn rats, I have them land on my balcony every morning

It down to the locals feeding them, I wish someone would convince Thai's they are good for the pot

Get the airgun, shoot a few, come up with some tasty, spicy recipes for pigeon that you share with the neighbors.

Alternatively, you can be eating like this every day if you're a good enough shot.

recipe135_83658_16x9.jpg

Pigeon breast with red wine gravy, roast leeks and wild mushrooms

from http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/recipe135_83658

It takes too much time to pluck, cook and prepare a pigeon and the resultant meat is too small to be worth the effort. The snakes appear to be effective as would a toy cat. I've never seen a decent air rifle or pistol capable of dispatching a pigeon for sale in Pattaya. The only air rifle I've seen in Pattaya was in the video when the jet ski scamster produced a pneumatic Crossman pump fitted with a telescopic sight, this was on the TV program 'Big trouble in Thailand' when the British Navy boys were ripped off.

Big handfull of corn ,glass of whisky soak the corn in whisky for 24 hours . put wet corn out for pidgeons stay away for a couple of hours,come back pick up happy pidgeons send to Buddah heaven, job done simples.