Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I don't want this to sound like I am some sort of ass hole wanker Yank prick, but I have a res at this place mainly because of the in-room jacuzzi.  That said, do the boardies that have stayed there have any mis-givings about taking a tg there for an over-nighter?  Hell, those of you that know me know that I am a whore monger supreme, and maybe this is a moot point indeed, but Soi 7 is hooking me up with a really nice tg from pattaya who is coming to BKK to meet me at the airport, and if she is all that she is cracked up to be(no pun intended)

I don't want to take her to a hotel that would diminish the obvious sterling impression that I will purvey at the airport, and have some affect on the service that I expect once we have taken a shower and are getting after business. ha

So, those that have stayed there, please inform me, in an objective manner, if I am making the right decision to stay there, or should I keep my res @ the Sandy Spring and forget Tim's.  Thanks in advance.  Jimmy

stayed at TIm's for the past 3 years...and have also stayed at Fliiper (Soi 8) and Lek.  Tim's wins hands down.

took about 15-20 different girls there (one at a time - of course) and never had a problem and all the girls really like the place...they are surprised by the size of the room and that it isnt noisy being right =over a go-gio.  the staff is great and really look after you.  will continue to stay there.

room A-2 is good as it is only one flight up and in the back...so nice and quiet.

about the only drawbacks are no restaurant/room service (but Lek is across the street and Kiss is right down the street.  and no phone in the room (no biggie for me)

Jesus f-ing Christ- do you ever quit?  So I did a post op dude, does that make me a monster? ;D

All I'm asking for here is an objective reply to a genuine query.  

Look, I'm not the one going to Chaing Mai to chill out for 5 days with a tg.  If you want to run in BKK the nights of Nov 23thru 25 I am game.  Just let me know and i will put the tg at the "Office" know that the boys are ready to party.  Jimmy

I considered Tims for the last trip in October mainly due to location. However, the rooms look really strange on the website and emails requesting some information just came back without answering my questions.

I should have popped in during my stay but I had too many other things to do. Stayed at the RG again.

from a post on another thread here about TIms

stayed there in Jul/Aug 2003....and I have stayed in past years...got room A2..with jacuzzi in main room for 700 baht per day....stayed for just over 3 weeks

and yes..cash only...so you walk down the street to the ATM and withdraw some cash - no problem.  i paid in full the day before i departed.

and it is about a 5-10 minute walk from Tims to where Penthouse is.

no phone in room - which can be a good thing

no restaurant..but Lek Hotel is right across the street and Kiss restaurant is a short walk away.

the rooms are very big, with a standard size fridge, good air con and fan and shower in bathroom.  Also - 2 in-room safes - one electronic and one you supply the padlock.  Great staff and great service - with absolutely no hassles about the girls...and you have a go-go right below you and a beer bar right outside....and it is not noisy in the rooms

some rooms have the jacuzzi in the bathroom...more of a "U" shape than a rectangle (see below)

and there are rooms without jacuzzis for about 400 baht

here are some pics...sorry for the blocked views

Picture_043.jpg

Picture_086.jpg

Picture_087.jpg

here is a shot of the jacuzzi in the bathroom of a different room

Picture_009.jpg

Upena, based on the photos you have posted I have decided to stay there in january.  Just email me the cell numbers of the tilacs you had there and i shall give them my best. ha Jimmy

• 2 months later...

I stayed in one of the small rooms a couple weeks ago.  They suck.  There's enough room to open the door and then the rest of the room is the bed.  No window, no telephone (I didn't need one, but you might) and you can hear any noise made in the hotel area in the morning.  In my case the noise was loud hammering every day.

It was a crappy room.  I never thought I'd be embarssed to bring a bar girl back to my hotel room but that was sure the case (of course I did anyway).

I can see the rooms being fine if all you do is stumble in and sleep at night, but it really feels like a cell.

-Vox

Vox-

Good candid review.

As for Jimmybb....I think the postop boys he'll take back to the room will be so damn happy to get out of the bar that he'll not get a single complaint!  :D

Cheers,

Mark

8 days and wheels up!

Have to agree bk_boiler about the lack of lighting in the superior rooms.

I enjoyed my stay there without my gf, but wouldn`t think of having her staying there with me.

I can imagine a "good girl" would have some sort of problems being draggeg thrue one beer bar and one go go before collecting the room key ;D

Hell, I didn`t ever realise they have a side entrance ( thinking that the beer bar was the main entrance ;D ) before bk boiler wrote it.

Have a good trip Jimmy !

Mats

I  wrote a long review about this hotel on the hotel review page but it doesn't seem to be posted. I stayed there in December 2003 in a 500 baht room, no jacuzi, Nice bed and good TV with lots of channels. But the room was at the front of the hotel and in the morning I had to use earplugs because of the noise of traffic on 2nd road. The room was very basic with no carpet. All in all the place seemed a bit rough, lots of bikers frequented the bar and the gogo was pretty dismal. Most of the staff was very friendly but there were some who I never saw smile in the whole 2 weeks I was there! One good thing is that they supply you with two free bottles of water every day.

In November I stayed at the Sandy Spring, the girls were impressed with the delux room but I did feel embarised taking girls back to Tim's.

Another plus is that most nights you can get a drink from the bar till after 5am. The girls seemed to be pushy but did not bother me, I asked one why and she said my mere Noi would kill her. I don't know what my girlfriend had told them but I was certainly off limits!