Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This just gets worse and worse, especially for the BBC. David Icke firmly believes that the world is ultimately run by a lizard-like species living in the depths of the earth, and that e.g. HM The Queen is a direct descendent of these supercreatures. That doesn't give him much credibility in my book, indeed I think he's two sandwiches short of a picnic, but his comments on paedophile rings and their influence are indeed disturbing and can't be easily dismissed.

It is for example quite true that Hamilton, who shot and killed all those children in Dunblane was a known paedophile and procurer of children for the influential, and that the major papers on the massacre of the schoolchildren have inexplicably and outrageously been locked away for 100 (!) years. Something stinks here, somebody is being protected.

• Upvote 2

The Jimmy Savile revelations are just the start of a huge sea change which will effect all of us who live in Pattaya, eventually, in regard to our future employment.

There will be legal claims in regard to Savile against the BBC, NHS etc.

Companies will be running scared that they will be employing potential paedophiles.

Potential employers in the West already discriminate against those people who have lived or worked in Thailand. I had to get a Thai Police Clearance report for my last job in the UK. Some employers research social networks before they interview people, so I would be careful what you post in Facebook when you go on holiday or live over here. I have never had a Facebook account.

How long before face recognition software trawls the Internet and collate photos of potential employees?

Savile is the beginning.

Look what The Harold Shipman case did to procedures in the NHS.

I saw an old friend who used to make a bit of extra cash being a Jimmy Savile look-a-like.

"Alright mate," I said,

"Bet your little sideline has gone downhill?"

"On the contrary," he replied,

"Never been busier." "Really? I'm surprised."

"Yeah," he sighed,

"I'm getting hired just so that people can kick the shit out of me."

• Downvote 1

The chair that Jimmy Savile used on Jim'll Fix had everything.

A built in ashtray, two built in tea trays, a secret compartment for Jim'll Fix It medals

and a button for making his cup of tea.

In fact, it was only missing one more thing that would've made it perfect.

A button to fry the CUNT

• Downvote 1

The thing is he could have done this in virtually any bar in Pattaya and none of the "ladies" would have complained as long as bought them a ladies drink, I think it would have been Jimmy who would have complied when he found the ladies with the "Meat & 2 Veg" :llaugh

The thing is he could have done this in virtually any bar in Pattaya and none of the "ladies" would have complained as long as bought them a ladies drink, I think it would have been Jimmy who would have complied when he found the ladies with the "Meat & 2 Veg" :llaugh

It looked like he pinched her bum and give it a couple of squeezes. She didn't look terrified like they suggest.

And that supposedly broke her marriage up years later because she never got over it. I think the BBC had better get the check book out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.thesun.co...icle4612576.ece

Dirty nonce, hope he rots in hell.

If that was the total of the evidence against anyone they would be innocent as a new born child,no matter what she says now she did not look on that video to be afraid or wanting to go elsewhere ,she looked like she was happy to my eyes.Too many of the people now coming forward look to be after a pay day for me to have any sympathy with them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If that was the total of the evidence against anyone they would be innocent as a new born child,no matter what she says now she did not look on that video to be afraid or wanting to go elsewhere ,she looked like she was happy to my eyes.Too many of the people now coming forward look to be after a pay day for me to have any sympathy with them.

+1

More heads falling.

BBC Director General of 54 days resigns.

George Entwistle, last night fell on his sword, in the wake of Thatcher-era Tory Lord McAlpine being wrongly implicated in sex child abuse by News Night, it was News Night that is already under investigation following the decision to pull a program investigating Saville, Entwistle although not DG at the time of the Saville program being pulled, he did hold a senior position at the BBC and his integrity was already in question.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20284124

Who next, Lord Patton, Chairman of the BBC Trust? he's certainly must be feeling like Humpty Dumpty on top of a very high wall.

Edited by rumpole
  • Downvote 1