Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I quite like the ambiance at the Insomnia and whilst I am a golden oldie there is still the odd bit of action. I was wondering about a membership but could not find details of the current price and what the concessions for membership were. Can anyone update me and let me know if they see it as value for money.

Actually the girls love it when you take them to Insomnia because they get a commission on the drinks you buy them.

Only if they've gotten their own Insomnia "ladies card" for 300 baht :P

Thanks all but aint it wierd how a simple question can have other definitions in Pattaya.

What are you missing in the responses to your question?

You've gotten a link to their page that describes the card choices and costs.

If you want to know if it's worth it for you, it depends on how often you use it and what your spending would be. With the simple 100b card, you can make your money back after 4 beers (save 30b each beer).

20% off Drinks If I remember right - My card has already paid for itself after fisrt or second holiday

Due to the fact that a flat 20% discount might leave your bill being some odd number, they just round it..for example a Heineken is 170b, but with the card it is 140b..a little less than 20% (which would be 136b).

What are you missing in the responses to your question?

You've gotten a link to their page that describes the card choices and costs.

If you want to know if it's worth it for you, it depends on how often you use it and what your spending would be. With the simple 100b card, you can make your money back after 4 beers (save 30b each beer).

Thanks again but I think you understand me. Its the comments about the girls, not employed by the bar, getting commission. This is something I have not come across before not that it makes a difference. I simply point out that nothing is quite what it seems in Pattaya.

Thanks again but I think you understand me. Its the comments about the girls, not employed by the bar, getting commission. This is something I have not come across before not that it makes a difference. I simply point out that nothing is quite what it seems in Pattaya.

Did you mean to say I understand you?

Their drinks are the same price when you buy them, so it hardly matters...unless one is concerned about their motives for being so friendly :P.

• 4 weeks later...

The card in question costs 500bht, not sure on the savings it gets you though, I believe discounts on certain drinks, not all drinks by the way. The reason I bought one is because I hate crowds and hate trying to get served even worse, so I bought it for the sole purpose of a relaxing evening up the stairs and away from the main crowded area, a good investment I think. :thumbup :thumbup

• 2 months later...

U have a gold card, you can soon start to save money with it and the girls love it when you can take them upto the VIP area but it will not save U

.......there are alot of police raids with urine testing,

so the Girls get realy paranoid and raids bring unnecessary violence and provocation to nonviolent drug offenders. If u or ur girl triggert positive 4 test, Police will rock ur pocket...haha or will rave U in jail!!!

Drugs like Adderall and Ritalin have made life for many people with ADHD better, treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy and so on, will be triggert as positive and u pay! So be aware!

You dont save that much, not enough to recoup the outlay unless your in there every night all night. I think the main bonus (for me anyway) is that if your a member you can go up to V.I.P for a bit of chill time especially if your with a lady. You get a nice view of the club as well, so if your surfing you can catch the eye of a cutie and beckon them up to your lair5555

Strangely enough but I just opened my email and the following popped out. I cant recall making an application but...

Thank you for your membership applica

tion.

I can arrange for your card to be made for you. If you can fill the

questions below,

Living in Thailand: Yes/ No

Approximate date of card collection:

Collection from venue: Pattaya

We have 2 iRewards memberships which our staff can discuss with you

when you collect your card.

You can keep up to date with all of our events on our website....

Many thanks,

Club Insomnia