Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

This week-end I had 5 teachers from the P.I. that teach in Bangkok visiting. I had promised to show them around Pattaya a few months ago. We had a great time at Nong Nooch and touring in general. Thursday night we had dinner at PBG and walked along Walking St. Being conservative Catholic girls they were shocked and amazed but loved it. I took them into FLB and introduced them to the band. The band sang songs from the P.I., had a couple of the girls and one guy come on stage and sing with them, and generally just made their night. One of the girls told me yesterday FLB was her favorite of all the things we had done so far. They planned to return last night. I will find out later if they did. So thanks to the Band for making my friends so happy. They are really a friendly group.

Jack

Edited by jaxxon55
  • Upvote 4

They are indeed very friendly people, apart from being a very good band who deserve to be playing to a full house every night. FLB is one of my favourite bars, I've had wonderful times there, and I hope it has a very good high season this year when the 'regulars' arrive and come out to play.

• 4 months later...

They are indeed very friendly people, apart from being a very good band who deserve to be playing to a full house every night. FLB is one of my favourite bars, I've had wonderful times there, and I hope it has a very good high season this year when the 'regulars' arrive and come out to play.

Yes… totally agree with everything said here about Rhythm Tracks. The Band are a big part of why I go into FLB, and will continue to do so when I visit Pattaya. If you haven't seen the Band yet, and you don't fancy the long walk up Walking Street in the heat and humidity, get a Motor Bike Taxi and tell him "Soi 16, Walking Street." FLB is just a hundred yards on the left from the bottom of Soi 16.

I was lucky enough to take some Video shots of the Band a while back. The Video below is one of them. This the first time this vid "Sex Bomb" has been posted anywhere. There is a little bit of nostalgia at the end of the Vid which demonstrates just how much they have improved their presentation during the last couple of years or so. And continue to improve. This is an HD Vid, so if you have a fast Broadband connection watch it in Full Screen. It's great.

This Vid of the Band I posted sometime back. "Bohemian Rhapsody." There aren't many Bands who would take this one on.

Edited by Barrief

Yes… totally agree with everything said here about Rhythm Tracks. The Band are a big part of why I go into FLB, and will continue to do so when I visit Pattaya. If you haven't seen the Band yet, and you don't fancy the long walk up Walking Street in the heat and humidity, get a Motor Bike Taxi and tell him "Soi 16, Walking Street." FLB is just a hundred yards on the left from the bottom of Soi 16.

:clueless Has the band returned, or what?

:clueless Has the band returned, or what?

I think MM said they will be playing on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Not sure if that has been modified though !

I think MM said they will be playing on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Not sure if that has been modified though !

It certainly has. The band has a full time gig at the new Pier Club.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that.

No problem. I'm not sure I've spelled it out directly on the forum. Between Facebook and here, it gets hard to tell where the information has been disseminated.

No problem. I'm not sure I've spelled it out directly on the forum. Between Facebook and here, it gets hard to tell where the information has been disseminated.

Do you have another Band lined up Martin?

I'll have a word with "Carlos"on Wednesday; See if he'll do a couple of buckshee turns on the weekend for you Martin ! :bhappy :bhappy ;) :hippie:

I used to catch him in Golden Gate Park...it would be nice to see him again :P