Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Best Steak in Town.....

My favourite food and have to be honest I love the big Horn anyone else know any great places for a Steak?

Big Horn? Where is this place?

Big Horn? Where is this place?

That place has been there for years, and has been advertised with the same advert on Pattaya One for years too.

Just like 'Beefeater'........I often ponder whether the girls in the adverts looking away sheepishly are still with us?

Guest Fatboyfat

I prefer the Scandinavian steakhouses, of which Big Horn is one, too. News grill is pretty good also.

Probably the best steaks that I have had in Pattaya were at Bruno's or Angus Steak house, but you pay ridiculous rates at those establishments. Mind I am no great fan of steaks and would be only looking at a once/month venture at most

Thanks. I enjoy a good steak.

I think the best steak I've had in Thailand was in Phuket on Soi La Diva (about a block away from Christin massage) called the Belgian Steakhouse. Great steak, and had this awesome creamy mushroom sauce for dipping.

Edited by MarsGodOfWar

Had a few steaks in Patts and most were average to poor.

Au Bon Coin (Jomptien) does make a good steak but the best one was last week at the Beefeater. Their sides need some improvement however.

Please guys give address, not only names...

I read this thread and still don't know where are

- Big Horn

- Scandinavian steakhouses

- Beefeater

- My Way (Ah yes, across Beefeater! But where is beefeater ? ;))

Ok there is Google, but is that so hard to give at least a small location indication ?

Thanks

You cannot beat the bbq steak in the golf club on lk metro

I was gonna chime in with that too. Good for you to mention it.

• Upvote 1

I've pretty much given up on steak in thailand. actually I've givin up on steak in most places.

from time to time you can get a good steak for around 30 bucks (canadian so say 900baht)

in restaurante but really I find i have to spend at least $50 bucks (1500B) in a fancy place

to get a tasty steak. like the saying goes if want it done right ...........

Like DR Mick did.

Best steaks in Thailand can be found at my house in Khon Kaen

Also the company I keep is not bad ,good friends here.

So... Steaks for everyone at Dr. Micks?

It certainly looks like he's offering.

Come January I'm in! :clap2:

Golf Club on LK Metro with steaks from the Weber Grill, really gives some needed flavor to local beef. Large Porterhouse for 550, oogle the Devils Den girls while you dine. Beefeaters is decent too.

• Upvote 1
Golf Club on LK Metro with steaks from the Weber Grill, really gives some needed flavor to local beef. Large Porterhouse for 550, oogle the Devils Den girls while you dine. Beefeaters is decent too.

Just had the filet (450g) at the Golf Club and couldn't finish it. The meat was extremely tender.

uploadfromtaptalk1351954463047.jpg

I believe that their steak is cross bred local and french beef

• 3 weeks later...

I tried a steak at the Golf club recently and it was very, very good . The petite fillet was huge and I couldn't finish it. It was more like a small roast. Still can't touch the steaks I've had at the Beefeater tho.