Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 259 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Cambodia taxi plus tuk tuk services

Dear travellers

Hello!, I like to introduce myself that my name is channy from cambodia who offer taxi, tuk tuk based it at Phnom Penh city we offer taxi , tuk tuk off / on from airport ,I can organize tour group, like tour leader , private family tour trip with taxi either tuk tuk if you prefer prices are taxi hotel to airport for 10$, tuk tuk 7$, for more info please send us. Email to channyhim2003@yahoo.com (+855) 12775915 Skype channy376 thanks

• Upvote 1

Always good to have a contact in PP. For people not sure the 10$ is $US the de facto currency of Cambodia.

Everything in Cambodia is $US. Get money from an ATM and $US come out. If change is less than $1 you get Cambodian money. From memory 4000 riel for a dollar.

Prices are the same as quoted from drivers recently at the airport. Seems fair to me.

The only time I felt truly ripped off in Cambodia was when I didn't get proper change from the immigration thief's.

No no. Not a driver. This was a uniformed immigration guy. After I was all finished, had paid & received my visa, and was on the way out, one stuck out his hand, kind o' smiled, and said, "Tip!" The driver I ended up with was great! I have nothing but compliments for the guy - if I could find his card I'd mention his name here.

Edited by tomcat76

Channyhim, don't open multiple topics about your business as you have done this morning. That is spamming and will get your posts/topics deleted. It will also lead to your not being able to post on this forum.