Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Has anyone stayed here and what did you think of this hotel?

If you don't need a pool then try a new place just around the corner. (just behind the Family Mart on Soi Lengkee)

It's called the Miracle house and it's less than 1000 a night. (I paid about 800 pn in low season.) Oddball and I just had an extended stay there and we wont stay anywhere else now.

http://www.tripadvis...i_Province.html

Edited by steamer

Agree with all the other comments, tired rooms but ok pool. Location is good though IMHO as a lot of action close by. 7/11's & food stalls on the corner for convenience. Wi-fi works fine in the lobby but not in the rooms and no In-Room safes......have to use the ones behind reception and for that better bring your own padlock. Having said all this, stayed here a couple of times and never had any problems so for me its an ok choice.

Evil commented on this place back in August in another part of this thread:

http://www.pattayata...ool-in-pattaya/

Thanks.

If you don't need a pool then try a new place just around the corner. (just behind the Family Mart on Soi Lengkee)

It's called the Miracle house and it's less than 1000 a night. (I paid about 800 pn in low season.) Oddball and I just had an extended stay there and we wont stay anywhere else now.

http://www.tripadvis...i_Province.html

Maybe next time. Thanks for that.

Been over due for refurbishment for at least 5 years and not cheap toboot.

I only paid 950 baht a night?

I'm booked in from this Saturday for 2 week, hope it's better than what some of you are saying.

Only booked it as i fancy a pool this trip.

Exactly why I booked here. I heard the pool was nice and in terms of location I think it's great, one can get anywhere in Pattaya very quickly and I plan on spending quite a bit if time in the Diana/Metro/Bhukhao area.

Agree with all the other comments, tired rooms but ok pool. Location is good though IMHO as a lot of action close by. 7/11's & food stalls on the corner for convenience. Wi-fi works fine in the lobby but not in the rooms and no In-Room safes......have to use the ones behind reception and for that better bring your own padlock. Having said all this, stayed here a couple of times and never had any problems so for me its an ok choice.

I am aware that there are no room safes but they do have safety deposit boxes in the reception. Are these in view of everyone coming in and out of the hotel or are they out of site? Can you access them without a member of staff?

I am aware that there are no room safes but they do have safety deposit boxes in the reception. Are these in view of everyone coming in and out of the hotel or are they out of site? Can you access them without a member of staff?

The safe boxes are in a locked room behind reception and you need to ask for the room key from reception staff. The pool is very nice but closes about 6pm and the beds are rock hard. Can't beat the location though.

• 3 months later...

Rooms are large and very plain but everything works. Aircon, efficient electric shower. Tv. Cleaning good.

Wifi weak at times

Good location near bars and Gogol, yet no noise in rooms.

Small pool

I would stay there again. Reservation advisable in high season.

I enjoyed my stay there. The rooms could do with decorating but for what you're paying I think they are pretty good value and the pool is a nice one. Hotel staff are very friendly and the hotel is in an excellent location and based on that I would definitely consider staying here again because it is about as good as you're going to get in that location for that price. I took my wife there after I had stayed there for a week on my own and there was no drama at all.