Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattaya to Cambodia (Taxi/Bus)?

I was thinking it would be cool to go to Cambodia for a few days. Anyone know a easy and some what inexpensive way to get to Cambodia from Pattaya? I have my Filipina gf with me so we wlll be going together. Would like to stay over in Cambodia a few days and let her do some shopping there. I am trying to get her passport to have a few more stamps so I think that would a cool little trip. Any help would be great. Thanks

I was thinking it would be cool to go to Cambodia for a few days. Anyone know a easy and some what inexpensive way to get to Cambodia from Pattaya? I have my Filipina gf with me so we wlll be going together. Would like to stay over in Cambodia a few days and let her do some shopping there. I am trying to get her passport to have a few more stamps so I think that would a cool little trip. Any help would be great. Thanks

Book a minibus to go overland to Sihanookville maybe via an overnight stop at a shit-hole on Koh-kong.

Quite a few Travel Agents located on Soi Post Office offer the trips. If you are young you may find it an adventure, older it may be arduous.

A more expensive option is to fly from U-Tapao to Siam Reap.

The overland mini bus/big bus service cost me $28 last year from Snooky to Pattaya. Air fare is only cheap if you book ahead with Air Asia and dont for ger the extras like cab to Don Maung, cabs and departure tax in Cambodia as well as Thailand. It can mount up but some hotels in PP will pick you up at airport for free.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

Have to say it but if I knew little of this trip I would go to a travel agents and bookt through them on a dor to door basis. They can fix you up for a 2/3/4 night or more stay and the hotel that they select will be in line with your budget. I do not suggest that you go Pattaya Snooky for as pointed out you have to spned a night just inside Cambodia. I have usually got to PP by Air Asia, bus to Siem Reep and than the reverse but have also got the bus from PP to Snooky and then on to Pattaya. There are as many options as you can imagine and price structures to suit most pockets but all in all a package deal from your local TA for you first trip is my suggestion.

• Upvote 1