Private Dancer Crazy Curry Night

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Draft beer ain't for me but I'm sure all the cheap charlies will love it

How much are you getting paid for all this back slapping wobbles.....?

In addition to the cheap Leo and Chang bottled beers

We have decided to start the month this Wednesday 1st with Leo draft beer at 55 baht all night

I think I would prefer bottled Leo, draft gets warm too quick for me, and its only 10 baht more and considering I only drink 10 or so it's its worth the extra

Due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to have the curry night tomorrow rest assured we are doing everything we can to get back to normal

However we will be selling bottled Chang and Leo at 65 baht and Leo draft at 55 baht

ALL NIGHT

• 2 weeks later...

Chilli and Curry nights are back on at Private Dancer

For all you guys who have been suffering hunger pains for the last few weeks and also our 2 balloon chasers

We are pleased to inform you that we now have a nice, new shiney Food Licence issued by the nice man at City Hall this allows us to serve FREE FOOD to all our customers T.I.T

This Wednesday 22nd is curry night

Because lots of customers have been deprived of our curry over the last few weeks we have decided to forget the cheap beer night tomorrow and give everyone another Thai and Indian curry night tomorrow (Wednesday)

Check back here or our website regularly upcoming events next month

Because lots of customers have been deprived of our curry over the last few weeks we have decided to forget the cheap beer night tomorrow and give everyone another Thai and Indian curry night tomorrow (Wednesday)

Check back here or our website regularly upcoming events next month

Dunno about deprived but I'm sure some are depraved

Was there last night late and the place was busier than normal. Didn't partake in the free grub as it's not my thing and they didn't seem to have much left anyway. Seems to bring in customers. Probably profitable even with a bar full of draft nursers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...