Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Private Dancer Crazy Curry Night

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Draft beer ain't for me but I'm sure all the cheap charlies will love it

How much are you getting paid for all this back slapping wobbles.....?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just the "Chang Vest Club"

This is truly what I don't understand.. How the fcuk do the girls put up with big fat bastards belching curry in their faces after a few pints of draft gas ? Those that do and go back to room I hate to think what the sheets look like in the morning..

..Ricky makes Al Murray's pub landlord look twee and is so out of place in an agogo it is embarrassing....

This is truly what I don't understand.. How the fcuk do the girls put up with big fat bastards belching curry in their faces after a few pints of draft gas ? Those that do and go back to room I hate to think what the sheets look like in the morning..

..Ricky makes Al Murray's pub landlord look twee and is so out of place in an agogo it is embarrassing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68

Al Murray YouTube

Okay, Al Murray is about what I anticipated. Had to check the Urban Dictionary for "twee" but having done so, I'm having real trouble unpacking the rest of that sentence. :clueless I'll be looking forward to checking out Private Dancer in a couple of weeks. :smile:

Edited by nkped
  • 5 months later...

Tonight we have our San Mig promotion 85 baht a bottle all night

Tomorrow is another crazy night

I'm sure that is San Miguel Lite, not that there is anything wrong with that. Now if you start selling SM Pale Pilsner :bhappy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to take advantage of the last few days of our cheap beer promotion on all local beers and house spirits

All at 70 baht after 1am

As ever we have our usual chilli night on Sunday with Bob Palmers delicious Chilli Con Carne

And regular Wednesday curry night (every other week) this coming Wednesday 31st

I like free curry night not only do I get free curry I don't have entertain my husband with small talk during dinner.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

Got to time my visits better and have a taste - like the bar - even though I am a bit worried about the reports about lack of talent lately

Sent from my TAC-70061 using Tapatalk 2