Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

A Nightmare On Walking Street

Heres a bundle of photos,taken in Pattaya at Halloween,2012.

In the UK I live bang in the middle of a city,and the houses in the area aren't child friendly,as there are no decent gardens and stacks of busy roads. Families live in the suburbs.That means theres no trick or treating,and Halloween passes by,virtually unnoticed.To me,its essentially non-existent.

I though it would be the same in Pattaya.

I noticed a banner spanning the staircase at Heavens Above,and another outside Sugar Sugar on Soi BK,but little else. A couple of days later,I saw some ornaments hanging outside Angelwitch,and some bunting in Soi Diamond.Pretty low key.

On Halloween in the afternoon,there seemed to be some activity around town. Showgirls in LK had a banner,Walking Street was getting loads of orange and black balloons,Ginza was having a bizarre wooden frame nailed to its front door and the Rolling bars had some garish bloody figures hanging up.A token gesture,so I thought.

How wrong I was.

When I popped into town later that night,the place was alight. Amazing scenes.

So,here's a bunch of photos. The first fifty or so are from the days before. The next hundred and fifty are from the night itself.

I'll load them up in small installments,as they need resizing and having borders put on.Might take a couple of days before they are all uploaded.

x001.jpg

x002.jpg

x003.jpg

x004.jpg

x005.jpg

x006.jpg

x007.jpg

x008.jpg

x009.jpg

x010.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well,that's it...done and dusted.

Next time I'll get there earlier and stay out later,there was so many people flowing up and down it was impossible to capture everything.

Also,will check out the Monster Ball at Mixx.....there were zillions of Russians in costume or mask,they really added to the atmosphere that night.

Hope you enjoyed looking at the photographs.

Sometimes,the background scenery is more interesting than the foreground....hookers lurking in doorways,a leg here,a heel there,a scowl or a smile. Lots of cool expressions too,and of course colour overload from the neon for added artistic effect. The blurred backgrounds often add something too..

Edited by Billions
  • Upvote 3