Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Club Misty's Madness Happy Hour

Hi Folks

Club Misty's is Pleased to announce the return of its "Misty's Madness Happy Hour!"

Between 9.00pm - 10.30pm, Draught Beer and all HOUSE Spirits will be available for only 35 Baht!!!

In addition, we have many new girls joining us over the coming days so stop by and join in the fun.

Regards

Paul

:D

Hey Paul, Do keep the madness going till I arrive in Jan. But then on second thoughts it doesn't matter, so long as the wild girls are there...

See you soon!

Cheers...

Edited by sick buffalo

Hey Paul, Do keep the madness going till I arrive in Jan. But then on second thoughts it doesn't matter, so as long as the wild girls are there...

See you soon!

Cheers...

Will do my Best!!!

See you in January.

Regards

Paul

Hi Folks

Club Misty's is Pleased to announce the return of its "Misty's Madness Happy Hour!"

Between 9.00pm - 10.30pm, Draught Beer and all HOUSE Spirits will be available for only 35 Baht!!!

In addition, we have many new girls joining us over the coming days so stop by and join in the fun.

Regards

Paul

Is it "Baggy trousers" type madness or the King George kind with the girls throwing a wobbler...or just the normal Pattaya mayhem type Madness??

Is it "Baggy trousers" type madness or the King George kind with the girls throwing a wobbler...or just the normal Pattaya mayhem type Madness??

Whatever you so choose!

Regards

Paul

I visited many years the Misty's.... the best girls ever were in the venue....nowadays....The generous happy hour is just a bonus...

I visited many years the Misty's.... the best girls ever were in the venue....nowadays....The generous happy hour is just a bonus...

Thank You Very Much Kind Sir!

Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Paul

Whilst the effort is appreciated I just wish these Happy Hours went as far as a few bottled beers.

Obviously not at 35 baht...:D That sure is cheap....you will empty the LK Metro area at that price.

Whilst the effort is appreciated I just wish these Happy Hours went as far as a few bottled beers.

Obviously not at 35 baht... :D That sure is cheap....you will empty the LK Metro area at that price.

We are looking at doing something on Bottled Beer in the New Year but nothing confirmed as yet.

Regards

Paul

211.jpg

Certainly a good offer, but what about Soft Drinks during this Happy Hour period ? :help

Many Thanks for the Photo!

I am afraid Soft Drinks are not currently included in the Happy Hour promotion.

Regards

Paul

Makes me wonder what type of customers a bar is trying to attract when they offer Draft beer so cheap and house spirits.

Surely a happy hour would work better if it included bottle beers or a two for one type happy hour.

Makes me wonder what type of customers a bar is trying to attract when they offer Draft beer so cheap and house spirits.

Surely a happy hour would work better if it included bottle beers or a two for one type happy hour.

Cheap charlies like me.

Hi. I made a visit in Misty's this Monday night at about 11:30pm

A big change: lot of ladies inside! Misty's choose the (Agency?) Coyotes solution too and about 2/3 of dancers were coyotes in more or less the usual attire: bra(s) & short short . Some pretty ladies among them. I counted about 12 customers and 30 ladies dancing in 3 shifts.

A good change? Depends of what you like. More girls means a better atmosphere :smile:, but coyotes can be a problem about prices (LD, BF,...?). All coyotes seem to have a 5xx number.

A bad point: My drink was still untouched when a lady in black (mamasan?) come to me, sits a coyote dancer next to me and asks "You pay a drink to the lady?"... :angry: . It's really the kind of attitude I hate in any bar... :( . I choose "my" lady and will in this case pay her a drink, or I can pay a drink to a lady who invites herself and prove to be a good company, but to have a lady imposed like that is the bad way...

I notice I was not the only concerned. The drunk guy near me was a way easier target... No idea if the high prices of coyote induce the management to push on LD for coyotes, but I am certain many customers will not like that.

• Upvote 3

Hi. I made a visit in Misty's this Monday night at about 11:30pm

A big change: lot of ladies inside! Misty's choose the (Agency?) Coyotes solution too and about 2/3 of dancers were coyotes in more or less the usual attire: bra(s) & short short . Some pretty ladies among them. I counted about 12 customers and 30 ladies dancing in 3 shifts.

A good change? Depends of what you like. More girls means a better atmosphere :smile:, but coyotes can be a problem about prices (LD, BF,...?). All coyotes seem to have a 5xx number.

A bad point: My drink was still untouched when a lady in black (mamasan?) come to me, sits a coyote dancer next to me and asks "You pay a drink to the lady?"... :angry: . It's really the kind of attitude I hate in any bar... :( . I choose "my" lady and will in this case pay her a drink, or I can pay a drink to a lady who invites herself and prove to be a good company, but to have a lady imposed like that is the bad way...

I notice I was not the only concerned. The drunk guy near me was a way easier target... No idea if the high prices of coyote induce the management to push on LD for coyotes, but I am certain many customers will not like that.

Would have paid my bill and left, fuck that shit, coupled with their wonderfull idea to sell draft beer to the "Chang vest" club, with a happy hour - they are on to a winner. :clueless

Would have paid my bill and left, fuck that shit, coupled with their wonderfull idea to sell draft beer to the "Chang vest" club, with a happy hour - they are on to a winner. :clueless

There is a lot of competition on that street now.

Likely LD's is where the profit is at and hence the push...... especially if margins are being trimmed by the cost of agency girls. Whether the string-vest club buy many LD's is another matter, cheap draft once powered the Beach Club.

Misty's staff brought a girl over to me last time I was in....with the usual 'She new girl'....but mama had the sense not to immediately suggest I buy her an LD.

Edited by jacko

Thanks for the Feedback.

Yes, girls are encouraged to go and Sit with Customers. Some Customers don't like this approach while others are comfortable with it. As suggested on other Forums, a polite No Thank You or the right look will ensure the girl retreats if she is not to your fancy.

However, actually bringing a girl over and being asked to Buy her drink before you have even spoken to her is not the way we wish to see things done.

In mitigation, the Mamasan concerned is inexperienced and currently working alone so perhaps a little word with her regarding her over-enthusiasm will correct this and I will do so Tonight.

Regards

Paul

PS: Anybody know where I can Buy a "Chang Vest?" :rolleyes:

Edited by PSP