Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattaya: what is the best street to stay?

IMHO, I think that Soi 13 is the best location. Several Hotels ot pick from with my choice being the Sandy Spring. It is located about the halfway point on the Soi. A short walk down to Beach Road where you can catch a bahtbus to Walking Street. Also a short walk up to 2nd Road where you can catch a bahtbus going the other way to Big C or better yet, going to Soi 6. Just a few minutes walk to the Central Shopping Mall.It is also just a short walk to the LK Metro area.

Soi 10 area also between 2nd Road and Beach Road is good location with several new hotels located there.

LeoTex

• Upvote 1

Hello, I never went to Pattaya. I'd like a hotel in a strategic area. In your opinion what is the best street at Pattaya to find many beautiful girls, ladyboys on the street and at bars? Thanks for some info.

So long as you're on a baht bus route, I wouldn't worry too much about where to stay. Using the baht buses, you can mover around fairly easily for not much money. Each part of Pattaya has its strong points. Soi 13 is good, but so are Soi 7 and Soi 8. Or just about anywhere. What's you budget?

So long as you're on a baht bus route, I wouldn't worry too much about where to stay. Using the baht buses, you can mover around fairly easily for not much money. Each part of Pattaya has its strong points. Soi 13 is good, but so are Soi 7 and Soi 8. Or just about anywhere. What's you budget?

But the buses run in the night too? My budget is $30 for a hotel but if I will find an apartment with kitchen I can pay a little bit more. But I don't know if it is easy to find it. Thanks

But the buses run in the night too? My budget is $30 for a hotel but if I will find an apartment with kitchen I can pay a little bit more. But I don't know if it is easy to find it. Thanks

All I know is that I've been on baht busses at 4AM, 4:30AM, etc. I'm not sure what happens after that. I think they keep going, as people are out partying all night long. Hell, I can recall going to breakfast at 7AM or so and there are still people in the bars drinking from the night before. For $30 you should be able to find a nice guesthouse. Hotels seem to want to charge more than that.

Hi there.....It's ben 3 years since I have been in Pattaya but I prefer to stay on Soi 13. I have stayed at the Sandy Spring several times and find the location to work well with the places I visit most (Walking Street and the Soi 7&8 beer bars). I will be staying on Soi 13 for my next trip in March :bhappy

Since it's been 3 years......I do have a quick question. What's the going foreigner rate for a moving baht bus?

Hello, I never went to Pattaya. I'd like a hotel in a strategic area. In your opinion what is the best street at Pattaya to find many beautiful girls, ladyboys on the street and at bars? Thanks for some info.

It isn't a big place but for a First Timer, I would try and stay central.

Soi 13 is that, a short walk to 'Walking St' where you must go for what you seek.

Bars are everywhere.

Pretty much so are girls of various levels of 'looks'.

It might be a better angle of attack if you tell us your budget and accommodation needs,, and ask for recommendations on central hotels.

It might be a better angle of attack if you tell us your budget and accommodation needs,, and ask for recommendations on central hotels.

For a hotel I'd like to spend max $40 every day and for an apartment aroud $55. I will stay at Pattaya 10 days.

I agree on Soi 13. I've been going to Patts for 13yrs and stayed on Soi 13 a couple of yrs ago and now I wont stay anywhere else. Dynasty Inn is a great budget hotel (around 1200bht), Sandy Spring is great with a sea view at about twice the price. I also stayed at Inn house which aint so good but is ok for a back up.

In soi 13 there are two Sandy Spring hotels I think 1 is called Seame Spring nice hotel.I have stayed at Dynasty and whilst I find its sister hotels in Bangkok The Dawin and the one in soi 6 very good the Dynasty is dull and dismal (I have only ever had inward courtyard rooms)I would agree the location is good LK Metro a short walk now has many GoGo,s The Sandy Spring hotels have a membership card that you pay a couple of hundred baht for, if you are staying for more than 1 night it gives you a worthwhile discount.

Edited by fisherman194

In soi 13 there are two Sandy Spring hotels I think 1 is called Seame Spring nice hotel.I have stayed at Dynasty and whilst I find its sister hotels in Bangkok The Dawin and the one in soi 6 very good the Dynasty is dull and dismal (I have only ever had inward courtyard rooms)I would agree the location is good LK Metro a short walk now has many GoGo,s The Sandy Spring hotels have a membership card that you pay a couple of hundred baht for, if you are staying for more than 1 night it gives you a worthwhile discount.

There is only one hotel of that group on Soi 13 which is the Sandy Spring.

The Seame Spring and Seame 2 are located on Soi 10 down at the end by Beach Road. These two are newer hotels.

LeoTe

Soi SIX

DOH, not for an apartment with kitchen. For a short stay I'd say Residence Garden.

Edited by LocalYokul

Soi SIX

DOH, not for an apartment with kitchen. For a short stay I'd say Residence Garden.

Every once in a while, I tell myself I'm going to stay on Soi Six for a few weeks. There's a few hotels there, as well as all the bars that rent rooms. Ruby Bar; Tornado Bar, etc.

Every once in a while, I tell myself I'm going to stay on Soi Six for a few weeks. There's a few hotels there, as well as all the bars that rent rooms. Ruby Bar; Tornado Bar, etc.

Tropical Berts on Soi Yodsak (6/1) is a great place with great food.

Soi SIX

Slightly out of town for a newbie but fulfils the apartment with kitchen requirement.

A place like Nova Park too...again a little away from the action.

Perhaps a Junior/Studio Apartment at The Lido Beach?

I stayed here twice earlier this year, both rooms I had faced the street with a small balcony. I found it great for the price. Great service from reception also, always called the room to announce comings and goings.

Anywhere south of Pattaya Klang (middle road) and Third road is fine. Bars and baht buses all over this area.

Tropical Berts on Soi Yodsak (6/1) is a great place with great food.

I agree Tropical Bert's is a good place to stay. Reasonable rares. Good pub grub and an excellent location. Bert is located off of 2nd Road. Baht bus runs all night. Soi 6 is loaded with good bars and you will find what you're looking for.

I agree Tropical Bert's is a good place to stay. Reasonable rares. Good pub grub and an excellent location. Bert is located off of 2nd Road. Baht bus runs all night. Soi 6 is loaded with good bars and you will find what you're looking for.

Do you know if in that area there are some apartments with kitchen? Thanks

There is only one hotel of that group on Soi 13 which is the Sandy Spring.

The Seame Spring and Seame 2 are located on Soi 10 down at the end by Beach Road. These two are newer hotels.

LeoTe

absolutely correct I was getting mixed up

IMHO, I think that Soi 13 is the best location. Several Hotels ot pick from with my choice being the Sandy Spring. It is located about the halfway point on the Soi. A short walk down to Beach Road where you can catch a bahtbus to Walking Street. Also a short walk up to 2nd Road where you can catch a bahtbus going the other way to Big C or better yet, going to Soi 6. Just a few minutes walk to the Central Shopping Mall.It is also just a short walk to the LK Metro area.

Soi 10 area also between 2nd Road and Beach Road is good location with several new hotels located there.

LeoTex

a baht bus from soi 13 to walking street?

Frack, how lazy can one be???