Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

From BIG to small we store it all.

We are the first & only, newly constructed, purpose built, Western Style self storage facility in Pattaya.

We have various sizes to meet all your storage needs starting as low as 450Baht/month with up to 30% disc. We can store luggage to motorcycles to household furniture and even automobiles (with start service).

We provide convenient container drop-off & pickup service FREE of charge. Please contact us for details.

Your valuable is important to us. We provide 24 Hour Manned Security with 3 meter barbwire walls, security cameras and flood lights. All our units are ground level access with 2 meter doors for easy access.

Please contact us for additional information and special monthly rate discounts. 09-01-402-402

I have moved your ad to "The Market" section of the board.

If you continue to post ads, they should be in that section.

For every ad you post, the previous ones will be removed...until I lose patience.

I'd like to know if they have a second-hand store. There could be some synergy in that.

I was watching a US tv programme the other day about guys that go to auctions for storage units that people have abandoned.

Amazing what turns up in these units.

Recent news article about most of the "good" items being planted...

Saw "Brandy" in Vegas... was kinda cute (the camera DOES add 10+ lbs... her husband was a dick... so were their entourage and groupies..

Saw "Brandy" in Vegas... was kinda cute (the camera DOES add 10+ lbs... her husband was a dick... so were their entourage and groupies..

Sorry, you've lost me here.

Obviously... otherwise youd have to shoot years of auctions to get a program made

(Also just as obvious is the fact that no storage business owner breathing is going to auction without checking for any high value goodies first)

Obviously... otherwise youd have to shoot years of auctions to get a program made

(Also just as obvious is the fact that no storage business owner breathing is going to auction without checking for any high value goodies first)

Not sure the Storage unit owner would be allowed to look inside the unit and help himself to the goodies.

Who's gonna stop him?

I locked a Rottweiler in mine!

Who's gonna stop him?

Well I'm not sure about US law but there could be situations where the Unit Owner is not necessarily the legal owner of the contents even though the unit has not been paid for by the renter.

For example, a Will Executor, the Court, Insurance Company, etc.

It's obviously not clear cut because otherwise there wouldn't be any of these auctions. The Owner of the Storage Company would just sift through everything and sell them at the best market for what he has.

Oh, you mean the law? Well, yeah, there is that, but practically speaking, he can take a peek, and if rental hasn't been paid, there is probably a clause for appropriation and sale. At that point, the storage unit owner can freely review the contents.

As a fan of this kind of show ,you always see at the start of the Auction a man with a power tool breaking the padlock on the unit door.I would surmise from this that the management do not have legal access to the units and the sale is to recover the debt owed .Any "looking" in the units will probably be some sort of breaking and entering ,but What do I know of US law.

PS I know of 4 different storage auction scenarios and they all have different casts ,so some of it must be real.

Good point, Jack. I recall when I had a storage unit the lock was mine, and I didn't give them a key.

Then again, they sold me the lock, so perhaps they had a master key.

I am renting a storage unit in England. When I get time I will read through the small print to see what happens if I stop payment.

If the OP ever revisits this thread, maybe he can explain what happens in LOS.

Schrödinger done the same to a cat

Joe

It was dead last time I looked.

Schrödinger done the same to a cat

Joe

I never knew Schrödinger had a cat. I only knew him from his equasion, one of the most powerful equasions in Thermo dynamics, and, although at the time I learned about it, I thought i understood, it also marked the point where my understanding of theoretical physics reached its limits.

After that, I remained a relative simpleton.

But he was definitely a giant in his field. His cat would have been proud of him!

Having commented on Schrödinger, I also want to say that a few years ago I despartely looked for teh kind of facility the Op is offering. I don't need it right now, but appreciate his initiative and acn only encourage him to start a website, essential in business these day an especially in his field.

• 3 weeks later...

Too bad he doesn't have any smaller units. I would love to be able to travel with nothing but a laptop bag.

I haven't seen sizes yet, do you have that? If so, please post. Thanks.

The OP really needs a website.