Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi Everyone on Pattaya Talk

Just starting a Business thread to keep you updated on our promotions and to get your feed back on your likes and dislikes about the bar.

For those of you that have never been to the Triangle Bar we are Located on Soi Chaiyapoon just off Soi Buakaow and round the corner from the old Oasis ago go.

Our Happy Hour runs from 8am til 10pm where you get Buy one get one free on all Beers and Spirits.

We have Two daily Quizes (Monday-Friday)

A Bar Question to win yourself a free drink in the bar. You just need to be a paying Customer and the First into the bar with the Correct answer.

A Forum Question the first person to answer the question from all the forums we post in.(you win nothing except a mention the next day and the honor of knowing that your forum is the brightest of the bunch)

The question will be posted on the Forums and our Facebook page www.facebook.com/trianglebar

Please fill free to play along but we ask you not to post the answer as it spoils it for others.

Most of all this is a place for you to give me some feedback so we can do our upmost to make you have an enjoyable time when you visit.

Look forward to seeing some new faces and thankyou to the Admins for letting us use this site to promote the business

Chris and the Team

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rather than play monopoly can I barfine a waitress and taken her from the bar straight away.Please confirm

AN Apology and a word of Caution We are sorry to our Customers that there is a Shortage of Singha Light in the Triangle Bar. We feel we owe you an Explanation as to why this is and so that you can

Hi Everyone on Pattaya Talk Just starting a Business thread to keep you updated on our promotions and to get your feed back on your likes and dislikes about the bar. For those of you that have never

Posted Images

I was kinda expecting you to post today's question, can't look on facebook cos I'm not a member, I know I'm normally in for a few beers on Wednesdays but I need to let my liver recover after the last few days

First off like to Welcome the PattayaTalk forum into the Triangle Bar daily quiz. I have heard that they have a very clever bunch on that board so we will see if Sexyman(Pattayalive) and BruceK (Pattayaclub) will be able to continue there winning streaks.

Yesterdays answers were Bar question. a shrimp has 10 legs (for walking) No one got it even if they sulk because Google said 26 and they didnt win a drink.

The Forum was won by BruceK starting the Year off with a win for the Pattayaclub. the answer was 8 states in the USA beginning with M.

So todays questions are NO GOOGLEING

Bar Question. If the Vice President of the U.S.A dies, who'd be president?

Forum Question Pm answers please: On a Monopoly board, which street shares the same colour as Leicester Square and Piccadilly?

Good luck

Thanks for the info Chris. I wish I had a dollar for every time I had passed this bar but I hate to say I have never been through the door. Tell us a bit more please. Do you have food? Are there any ladies present?

Thanks for the info Chris. I wish I had a dollar for every time I had passed this bar but I hate to say I have never been through the door. Tell us a bit more please. Do you have food? Are there any ladies present?

You dont know what your missing!!! To answer you questions we dont have food but we have some great places around us that you can order the food into the bar, On Tuesdays we have curry nights where you can save 30baht on combo orders from Simply curry.

Yes we have ladies in the bar they come and go sometimes theres lots other times not so many. The service girls are all pretty well trained so they will always try and find time to have a little chat with you and make you welcome.

All Beers and spirits are buy 1 get 1 free from 8am til 10pm and after that beers are all 75baht. We have a nice range of ciders (excluded from bogof) and once a month we have a Mixologist come in the bar and we have a cocktail night. Mondays are music theme nights your find out more about them in the week.

Hope thats given you a little insight in to us and next time your passing stop and give us a try.

And feed back your findings We can only get better if we are told where we are going wrong.

• Upvote 1

Haven't been in your bar yet, but it's clearly busy and I hope you're doing well.

IMO you greatly improved the entire appeal of crappy (water-puddle) Chaiyapoon by setting up there with an attractive corner bar.

Hey Chris, guess I'll be seeing you in four days. I remember your opening night, the only time I have been there. (Some gentleman I met at the barbie bar gave me a card and invited me for the opening night, was that you???)

I will be staying just across the street and do need a home bar...

Hey Chris, guess I'll be seeing you in four days. I remember your opening night, the only time I have been there. (Some gentleman I met at the barbie bar gave me a card and invited me for the opening night, was that you???)

I will be staying just across the street and do need a home bar...

I shall reserve you a seat :P It was not me that you met i have only been Manager of the bar for just over a Year but i hope that you will see lots a changes that we have made to the bar in that time. I will make sure the girls keep the noise down ater 2am for you unless your a party animal then who cares about the complaints.

As for Home bar its a great place to start the night cheap drinks then move on to go go heaven in LK metro.

I think a few of the customers were still hung over yesterday in answering the question as the first 4 answers i got were wrong, In a joint effort Aloo aloo Alan and Allan 18coins guessed that the President would still be the president.(a bit of a trick question sorry)

The forum was won by KWA from Pattayaclub he was first to PM me with the answer coventry street.

(please pm the answer as i always award the win to whos ever email came in first and it spoils it for others if the answer is printed.)

So back on with todays questions a little bit harder today Cryptic clues and the answers are Bands.

Bar question: In charge of the Wireless?

Forum Question: Young people just moved in?

Tricky good luck

Did you know Monopoly board have different streets? That made it even harder for the USA audience.

The USA version looks like this:

monopoly1.jpg

Did you know Monopoly board have different streets? That made it even harder for the USA audience.

Theres always a twist somewhere in the questions your see in time that i can be a nasty quiz master.

I understand as well that we do have people from all over the world and try to set questions accordingly.

Next time your near the bar pop in with your monolopy board i will give you a game

I shall reserve you a seat :P

As for Home bar its a great place to start the night cheap drinks then move on to go go heaven in LK metro.

Righto then. Be seeing you. Shit I thought I was too late to answer the last question and let it go... And no, I am not bothered by the sound on Soi Chaiyapoon. My 7 last trips have all seen me stay at places owned by either of the two popular (of the three!) Daves on the street...

Edited by sick buffalo

Theres always a twist somewhere in the questions your see in time that i can be a nasty quiz master.

I understand as well that we do have people from all over the world and try to set questions accordingly.

Next time your near the bar pop in with your monolopy board i will give you a game

I was in your place this afternoon and enjoyed the experience.

Pleasant staff & relaxed atmosphere, looked like mostly regulars.

It was strange sitting at the front of the bar & watching the Barbie bar regulars stare back.

The dress of the day seems to be naked to the waist (not a good look) This is strollers walking past not the regulars in the bar.

Barbie bar has now a newish sign (a long time since I have ventured there) stating guess what (buy 1 get 1 free ).

The 2 bars either side of Barbie bar were Whiskers (no customers no bogof) and the other (1st bar or last bar packed)

so the competition is obviously working for the benefit of the casual customer.

I strolled over to the chinkee place opposite and ordered a chicken curry with fried rice.

They brought it over in about 10 - 15 mins, but couldnt finish it as it was far too much for me to eat.

Very tasty & just right spiciness.

A very happy afternoon passed by for the price of 6 shang (210B) & the meal (no idea of the price but very cheap)

cheers

rogero :beer :beer :beer

I was in your place this afternoon and enjoyed the experience.

Pleasant staff & relaxed atmosphere, looked like mostly regulars.

It was strange sitting at the front of the bar & watching the Barbie bar regulars stare back.

The dress of the day seems to be naked to the waist (not a good look) This is strollers walking past not the regulars in the bar.

Barbie bar has now a newish sign (a long time since I have ventured there) stating guess what (buy 1 get 1 free ).

The 2 bars either side of Barbie bar were Whiskers (no customers no bogof) and the other (1st bar or last bar packed)

so the competition is obviously working for the benefit of the casual customer.

I strolled over to the chinkee place opposite and ordered a chicken curry with fried rice.

They brought it over in about 10 - 15 mins, but couldnt finish it as it was far too much for me to eat.

Very tasty & just right spiciness.

A very happy afternoon passed by for the price of 6 shang (210B) & the meal (no idea of the price but very cheap)

cheers

rogero :beer :beer :beer

Glad you had a good time. We are a little light on staff at the moment due to new year and beggining of the month and they all go after pay day. But that didnt seem to be an issue for you which im pleased to hear.

Just to update on something you mentioned, The Barbie now owns the first bar so it is fact now all barbie but the sign does not show that. Yes sometimes its like a stare out contest between Triangle and Barbie customers. Chow soy food is very good value for money i eat there at least 3-4 times a week and Dave the owner is a top guy.

Hope you will return again another time

Chris

I have had a few PM asking to see our staff. As im new to this board im will post some pictures from New years day. I also like to make it clear that these are my staff some go with customers some dont. rude comments etc are not accepted if you dont like what you see theres plenty of girls is Pattaya, Remember they might not like the looks of you either.

post-34600-0-44239000-1357259572_thumb.pngpost-34600-0-86167800-1357259576_thumb.png

post-34600-0-15817400-1357259581_thumb.pngpost-34600-0-80999700-1357259585_thumb.png

post-34600-0-98875200-1357259589_thumb.png

post-34600-0-83240900-1357259593_thumb.png

Edited by Triangle Bar

Aloo Aloo Alan got the bar answer again with Radiohead and BruceK from the pattayaclub was first with New kids on the block. The pattayaclub is on a roll this week. can i stop them with the last question of the week?

I have had a few people ask about upcoming events, i will get round to posting the flyers for both mondays music and Januarys events this weekend.

So will end the week on a picture round for you all. Guess the Logo. pm the answers no googling.

post-34600-0-96693700-1357262208_thumb.png

Well its Saturday so that means a weekend off from the questions. Yesterdays answers were Bar HTC logo and the forum was one by BruceK again at pattayaclub with him guessing Nascar logo.

Tonight we have some football on the big screen with sound. so come along get in early for a good seat and enjoy the home of buy one get one free.

Have a good weekend

Chris

Been in a few times, always seems busy, staff ok.

Great place to go if you fancy a couple of cool ones in the afternoon on the cheap

Don' know how you make money selling alcohol so cheap, but glad you do,

Quiz Time a little bit later today keep you all on your toes.

Lets start the week off nice and hard usual rules no googleing, Forums please pm the answer.

This week is Phobia week see if you no any of these.

Bar question: What is sciophobia the fear of?

Forum Question: what is Anglophobia the fear of?

Good luck and hope to see a few of you in tonight for the R&B night of music

Your a clever bunch your even mocking me when you give the correct answers telling my how easy the questions are. TJ got the Bar question right with Shadows and out of the many answers yesterday Danboy at Pattayatalk was first with the Answer English/England.

Staying on the theme of Phobias. No googleing but i will give a little extra clue to help you along.

Bar question: What is Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia the fear of? Extra clue: the answer is in the word.

Forum question: What is Venustraphobia the fear of? Extra clue: no good coming to pattaya with this phobia.

Tuesdays is Curry night in the Bar just ask for a menu or pick up a flyer from around the bar