Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 261 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hi I am new to posting on forums so i apologise if i am doing this wrong. i am coming to Pattaya on the 15/01/2013 and planning on staying for at least 2 months. does anyone have any contact details for any rooms around the 6k mark? at first i am looking for a month rental but may extend it for longer, so any help that you can give me would be superb... thanks in advance..

Ifyou walk around some of the back streets of Pattaya, you'll probably be able to find a few places with rooms in that price range. But those types of places probably don't have web sites, so trying to find one on the internet might be somewhat difficult. I can remember a few years back reading a post some guy put up about his girlfriend and the small apartment she was renting for 3500 a month, so I guess it's possible to find something cheap.

Hi I am new to posting on forums so i apologise if i am doing this wrong. i am coming to Pattaya on the 15/01/2013 and planning on staying for at least 2 months. does anyone have any contact details for any rooms around the 6k mark? at first i am looking for a month rental but may extend it for longer, so any help that you can give me would be superb... thanks in advance..

Are you talking 6k pounds, if so you can't go wrong.

• Downvote 1

For those of you that say I don't contribute, now's your chance to STFU

http://parinyasapart....com/rates.html

cheapest = 8k/month

http://metro-apartme...a.com/rates.php

cheapest = 650/day

http://www.pattaya-c...org/prices.html

15k/month

Here's how I found them. I went to a gOOgle.com page and typed in "Pattaya, Chonburi"

Then I hit the Map button, so it showed me a map of Pattaya.

Then I typed "Apartment" in the search field and hit enter.

It displayed all of the gOOgle-listed apartments in the area.

ScreenHunter_09 Jan. 02 20.08.jpg

Quite a challenge I think, 200 baht/ night. I am thinking of apartments over on the dark side. Most of the cheaper places I see in town are looking for short-term 500 baht.night as it is high season. Another problem is places that cheap will be for a minimum term (more than 2 months) and require deposits and 2 months up-front.

problem is places that cheap will be for a minimum term (more than 2 months) and require deposits and 2 months up-front.

Min. term in Rayong was 3 months, but if you get them that cheap you could always forfeit the deposit. They fight you tooth and nail for it anyway !

Water is 25 "baths" per unit.

I wonder how much water is in a unit and how much it will cost pm.

125 to 200 per month depending on how much company you keep. I don't know how much is in a unit. For some reason I always thought one unit is 1000 litres.

C.

I think I would go ahead and pay the 8,500/month for Parinya apartments. The balcony is an extra 500/month, LOL

If you really want to get it cheap you'd almost have to do some ground-pounding there, by just cruising around looking for signs or asking some of the BGs, but you may end up in a hovel with a fan and no aircon.

I feel like the truly cheap places aren't advertising or listing themselves online.

thanks for the information guys, i got one yesterday near tuk com for 6,000 thb air con etc so all sorted now. they also have fan rooms for 3,000 cheap enough for anyones budget lol. cant wait to get to the land of smiles now lol

Can we get a link?

• Downvote 1

Min. term in Rayong was 3 months, but if you get them that cheap you could always forfeit the deposit. They fight you tooth and nail for it anyway !

If you are going to forfeit the deposit, perhaps better to pay a bit more where one is not required.

uploadfromtaptalk1357379397701.jpg

If you are looking for accommodation close to a lot of super markets like Topps and Friendship then Center Condo is good. It's also right down the street from Walking Street and basically across the street from Tukcom - http://www.centercon...uthpattaya.com/

Some of the rooms have excellent views and the overall location is hard to beat. I believe the rooms are 12,000 baht a month and up. Mine is only 8,000 as I've been staying here a while and the owner is a longtime friend of mine. :thumbup

Here are some photos from the 16th Floor on top of the building:

post-23744-0-14824200-1357384540_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-48145700-1357384565_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-16579500-1357384596_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-56686600-1357384626_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-14163200-1357384653_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-83813500-1357384674_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-28289700-1357384695_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-08521500-1357384708_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-42517300-1357384719_thumb.jpg

post-23744-0-96246400-1357384731_thumb.jpg

BTW, Center Condo is also known as suicide condo - read here - http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/67867/british-man-falls-death-pattaya-condo/

Edited by tequilareef