Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Dubai A380 Terminal ?

• 2 months later...

Nobody used it yet then ?

I will in 25 days time ! :)

Well let us know... I am tempted to fly through Dubai on A380 but probably not until July.

I had high hopes when LHR built T5 that the days of the shittiest transfer on earth had ended, but no, my domestic would land in the new terminal and Bangkok flights use T3. So to hell with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Just been reading some reviews on the new terminal on skytrax and most seem to be impressed although some initial niggles to begin with , just like most new places i suppose !

Will do a review after my there & back through it :)

• Upvote 1

Not To Thread Fuck. I am Working On The New Taxi Way For The Emirates Air Buses At The Auckland Airport. What An Impressive Aircraft When They Turn Around The Wings Are Nearly Directly Above My Roller. Sometimes They Land No More Than Five Minutes Behind Each other. The Jet Engines Are Really Quiet On Take Off Compared To The Other Planes. And Must Be Tweaked To The Max. They Seem To Get In To The Air Pretty Quickly As Well . Watching Them Land Its Like They Are Stepping Out Off The Sky Down A Stairway Any Gust Of Wind And The Computer Puts Them Straight Back On Course. Surely No Pilot Could Be That Good. The Ground Crew Took One Of The Fijian Boys On Board The Other Day. Showed Him First Class And The Cockpit. Apparently They Have A Lot Of Stress Fractures In The Wings As Emirates Fill The Fuel Tanks To The Brim. :smile: I LOLLL

Not To Thread Fuck. I am Working On The New Taxi Way For The Emirates Air Buses At The Auckland Airport. What An Impressive Aircraft When They Turn Around The Wings Are Nearly Directly Above My Roller. Sometimes They Land No More Than Five Minutes Behind Each other. The Jet Engines Are Really Quiet On Take Off Compared To The Other Planes. And Must Be Tweaked To The Max. They Seem To Get In To The Air Pretty Quickly As Well . Watching Them Land Its Like They Are Stepping Out Off The Sky Down A Stairway Any Gust Of Wind And The Computer Puts Them Straight Back On Course. Surely No Pilot Could Be That Good. The Ground Crew Took One Of The Fijian Boys On Board The Other Day. Showed Him First Class And The Cockpit. Apparently They Have A Lot Of Stress Fractures In The Wings As Emirates Fill The Fuel Tanks To The Brim. :smile: I LOLLL

Is this type of tour available through most airlines currently flying the A-380? Granted there is a lot of Press on the plane and the luxurious features available to those who can afford it, But seeing it in Pictures versus the real thing is the difference between night and day..

I usually Fly First Class on EVA just for the long haul part of the flight, But know just from the word on the street that EVA's !st. Class albeit very nice, is still a far cry away from what is offered on other aircraft such as the A-380

• Upvote 1

I Dont Think They Do Tours. Maybe Security Issues. A Great Idea I Am Sure The Line To Check These Planes Out Would Strech Out Through Terminal And Down The Road. My Step Daughter Works In The Catering Dept At The Airport And Told Me They Serve Alcohol To The Showers And Toilets In First Class. That Supprised Me Might Be Some Kind Of Mile High Cub Going On. When You Land Im Told You Can See What The Pilot Can On The TV.

I Dont Think They Do Tours. Maybe Security Issues. A Great Idea I Am Sure The Line To Check These Planes Out Would Strech Out Through Terminal And Down The Road. My Step Daughter Works In The Catering Dept At The Airport And Told Me They Serve Alcohol To The Showers And Toilets In First Class. That Supprised Me Might Be Some Kind Of Mile High Cub Going On. When You Land Im Told You Can See What The Pilot Can On The TV.

That's it, my birthday treat to me decided. :D

• Upvote 1