Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bored of watching tilak try to force her entire life underneath the seat of her already full (klick) motorcycle seat, so:

1) Best place to get a back box fitted for her in central patts?

2) How much should i pay for the bog standard version? (with and without the rack)

Many thanks guys......

7 weeks 2 go.... :lsmile

Bored of watching tilak try to force her entire life underneath the seat of her already full (klick) motorcycle seat, so:

1) Best place to get a back box fitted for her in central patts?

2) How much should i pay for the bog standard version? (with and without the rack)

Many thanks guys......

7 weeks 2 go.... :lsmile

They sell back-boxes pretty cheap in Tesco.... I saw them but in the Laem Chabang one, about 900 baht I think it was.

The problem is they didn't supply the rack/frame/ metalwork you need to fit on each side of the seat.

I got mine fitted where I bought the Yamaha, on Nerm Plab Wan (Soi Muslim), just before the railway line left side heading East, (dealer) about 2400 baht. I am sure many of the bike shops will carry them.

How come a piece of plastic cost 900 baht but you can buy a complete bicycle for 2000 baht?

A complete bicycle won't fit under the seat of a Click either.

i already had a box from my previous bike but I bought a rack at the bike shop opposite Big C Extra on pattaya klang, just around the corner from home. Fitted it free for me right away. I think it was around 600-650 baht

They sell back-boxes pretty cheap in Tesco.... I saw them but in the Laem Chabang one, about 900 baht I think it was.

The problem is they didn't supply the rack/frame/ metalwork you need to fit on each side of the seat.

I got mine fitted where I bought the Yamaha, on Nerm Plab Wan (Soi Muslim), just before the railway line left side heading East, (dealer) about 2400 baht. I am sure many of the bike shops will carry them.

WOW! Same price as in London then!

i already had a box from my previous bike but I bought a rack at the bike shop opposite Big C Extra on pattaya klang, just around the corner from home. Fitted it free for me right away. I think it was around 600-650 baht

Know the place. Box from Tesco, rack from there, and let them fit it. Change from B2000? That will do for me!

WOW! Same price as in London then!

Well, actually when I bought it I think there was a sight more baht/£ and hence it looked pretty cheap.

And it has a cute Yamaha logo on it.

It would be better if there was a brake light connection.

I bought it along with the bike, a disc lock and was hoping for a deal.... got 2 free absolutely crappy helmets and a cheap jacket that was way too small.

Edited by jacko