Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Is KFC the rankest fast food?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is a women like a bucket of KFC ? Because once your past the Tender breasts and the juicy thighs All you have left is a greasy wet box to put your bone in.

Is that a chip on your shoulder… or maybe a french fry ?

McDonald's burgers 100% beef, No horse

Posted Images

Guest Fatboyfat

Welcome America bashers. It's too bad you can't find anything else to bitch about. My advice is if you don't like it DON'T eat there. Simple solution.

Is that a chip on your shoulder… or maybe a french fry ? :moon
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is that a chip on your shoulder… or maybe a french fry ? :moon

I don't do chips unless they come out of a bag. French fries are now also out. It's freedom fries, or if you prefer simply fries.

Last year in Phuket sitting at the Kangaroo Bar Bangala Road and bloke walks in tearing into a meat pie, I asked what it was like and where to purchase " Harrys Pies from Australia mate" was the answer

just up the road, so later on I make a bee line for a Harry's pie takes a bite and some membrane was streched arm lengths from my grill, it was the thrown in the garbage

I then made a point of emailing Harry's and pointing out what crap they have in Phuket, there answer was it is a knock off copy, they do not have any franchises in Asia what so ever.

Ruan Mare Siri (sp?) Is the, 'Thai fast food' restaurant opposite The Outlet Mall next to Tescos.

Just had a wonderful Nam-tdoc-moo, Kow-man-gai and a Singha.......for less than 200 Baht. Why would I eat KFC?

Guest Fatboyfat

Last year in Phuket sitting at the Kangaroo Bar Bangala Road and bloke walks in tearing into a meat pie, I asked what it was like and where to purchase " Harrys Pies from Australia mate" was the answer

just up the road, so later on I make a bee line for a Harry's pie takes a bite and some membrane was streched arm lengths from my grill, it was the thrown in the garbage

I then made a point of emailing Harry's and pointing out what crap they have in Phuket, there answer was it is a knock off copy, they do not have any franchises in Asia what so ever.

As a matter of intrest … Do they still sell those pies with the slimey purple "meat" filling that they had years ago in Oz ? Yummy they were not ! :puke

thats a real pity.Last time I was in fooket I saw the harrys shop but did not for fear that unless imported frozen theres no way they could be as good as a real harrys.

One of the great pleasures of being in Sydney is arriving at harrys cafe de wheels, standing in line and buying a pie with peas or mash or such,served on a square of greaseproof, piling on the HP sauce and standing there eating it with a plastic spoon.Heaven :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

thats a real pity.Last time I was in fooket I saw the harrys shop but did not for fear that unless imported frozen theres no way they could be as good as a real harrys.

One of the great pleasures of being in Sydney is arriving at harrys cafe de wheels, standing in line and buying a pie with peas or mash or such,served on a square of greaseproof, piling on the HP sauce and standing there eating it with a plastic spoon.Heaven :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

And some say Oz is lacking in culture.... how could they!
  • 1 month later...

KFC when I was there last was....slightly Ok at best. The spicy chicken wings were good. McDonald's, no thanks as I have found a new, small, cart out in Soi 7 that makes a decent burger complete with fried eggs that fulfills my greasy needs after a bout of drinking. Pizza hut is Ok although I do prefer the other place better(forgot the name but they have a good stuffed crust pizza) Sizzler, I wasn't to impressed with ALTHOUGH, it was better than what I have tried in United States. Subway is subway, it's either hit or miss. I don't recommend eating it with spicy mustard after drinking either. Tends to just...well you figure it out. Otherwise, it's back to eating mostly Thai food, Shwarmas, or seafood. I do miss the odd full English breakfast as a cure all for hangovers. I still haven't found a place that makes a better strawberry daquiri than Tequila Reef Cantina, granted I normally opt for the extra shot or few on top of the daquiri to liven things up a bit. If there is a better place, please let me know.

I think the worst chain is Chesters. I ate there a couple years ago and recently gave it another try, YEP, it was as bad as the last time.

worldxcess78, you have no respect for your guts, coming all the way to LOS to eat that shit! I understand people getting a bit of a "fat attack" and "needing" a fatty meal but, hey, it's Thailand and you just don't need to eat (or to try) too much of that stuff. Just my opinion....

Ruan Mare Siri (sp?) Is the, 'Thai fast food' restaurant opposite The Outlet Mall next to Tescos.

Just had a wonderful Nam-tdoc-moo, Kow-man-gai and a Singha.......for less than 200 Baht. Why would I eat KFC?

I eat a lot at Mae Sri Reuan Restaurant up in "BigC" north Pattaya, very delicious Thai food at a reasonable price!

Small servings but still so cheap that you can easily have 3-4 different dishes without it breaking your wallet! :thumbup

Plahgat

I agree, the food there is awesome, and the prices can not be beat...... each time that I have been there, I try to have something new, and each time I have been more than satisfied....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my defense, I'd rather have a fresh made burger versus a fast food, and I was trying to indoctrinate my newby friend into Thai food since he has never traveled out of Georgia. Now he eats Thai food on a constant basis and I do miss my shawrmas.

I agree KFC is the rankest food. i had a bad coleslaw two weeks ago and got gastro it bought me to my knees lol.

if you want to lose weight fast this is the way to go. i should thank them really as it prompted a life style change.

never again. :toilet_claw: :sh

I prefer being bought from the waist up and I still think KFC in LOS is the Bee's Knees !

McDonalds by a country mile, tried it once and walked out after 2 mouthfuls

Bless me father for I have sinned. It's been, well ,never mind. I ate breakfast twice at the McDonalds in Udon Thani in February and I liked it. :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

Having a choice of 2 breadings and boneless is good.

I tried KFC recently and it was ok. It was spicey and perhaps that's what if off-putting to some as it isn't the same as "home."

Funnily enough, we also have wild Salmon in Scotland. :thumbup It was/is a very productive sideline for the artillery guys based in Benbecula who would ship it back to mainland UK and Germany.

Are all KFCs in Thailand halal?

Atlantic salmon is a different species altogether from Pacific salmon and the Atlantic variant is what's used in the farms even in the Pacific. It's tasteless and doesn't hold together very well. They even have to add food colouring to it so people can recognize it.

Edited by steamer