Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Folks

Yes, it is that time of the Year again!

Time to mark the achievement of surviving another Year on the Planet!!!

The usual celebrations/commiserations will take place at Club Misty's on Tuesday 26th February 2013.

A Pig Roast, Full Western Buffet and a Thai Buffet will all feature along with drinks from 35 Baht between 9-10.30pm.

If you're in Town then come along and join in the fun, everybody welcome (well almost everybody rolleyes.gif)

Regards

Paul

:D

Hi Folks

Yes, it is that time of the Year again!

Time to mark the achievement of surviving another Year on the Planet!!!

The usual celebrations/commiserations will take place at Club Misty's on Tuesday 26th February 2013.

A Pig Roast, Full Western Buffet and a Thai Buffet will all feature along with drinks from 35 Baht between 9-10.30pm.

If you're in Town then come along and join in the fun, everybody welcome (well almost everybody rolleyes.gif)

Regards

Paul

Dammit, wish I was there for this as that is my birthday as well. oh, well next year I hope for sure and it will be a significant number as I'll be 65 in 2104.

CB

Dammit, wish I was there for this as that is my birthday as well. oh, well next year I hope for sure and it will be a significant number as I'll be 65 in 2104.

CB

Have a Good One!

Regards

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Have a good day tomorrow Paul. Many happy returns from me and the missus.

Andy

Many Thanks Mate and Love to the Missus.

Regards

Paul