Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Not ridiculous at all. Just the way some places are.

Not ridiculous at all. Just the way some places are.

Si find it sensible to have walk to reception to put your cash in a safe.

Lets put it another way, absolutely bloody rediculous.

Not as if they cost a lot.

Si find it sensible to have walk to reception to put your cash in a safe.

Lets put it another way, absolutely bloody rediculous.

Not as if they cost a lot.

The point I was was making is that they do exist, and people stay in places that have them.

Your opinion on their desirability doesn't change that one bit.

The point I was making, was that the condo in question didn't have a safe, god only knows what your point is.

That's ridiculous.

Not a big fan of boxes behind the desk as they are the only ones with keys. Guess I can always improvise....

Not a big fan of boxes behind the desk as they are the only ones with keys. Guess I can always improvise....

Generally the boxes require 2 keys, their master and one you retain. If you lose yours there is a hefty charge as they claim they have to drill the lock out. if you are fortunate and the lock boxes have a second box within, where a padlock can be applied then even better. Personally I only feel good with a safe in the room these days and even then I am checking how securely it is fixed.

The safes are also a false sence of security. There easy to get into..

No they aren't, I couldn't even get my head into mine, and no it isn't especially big!
  • Upvote 1

Generally the boxes require 2 keys, their master and one you retain. If you lose yours there is a hefty charge as they claim they have to drill the lock out. if you are fortunate and the lock boxes have a second box within, where a padlock can be applied then even better. Personally I only feel good with a safe in the room these days and even then I am checking how securely it is fixed.

I concur of course, though some prefer a wander down stairs every time they want som dosh.

I agree with cicero...ktk pattaya is nice but to expensive for my taste.

28,000 per month isn't so bad.....but you have to pony up 56k including the deposit.

Deposits make me nervous in Thailand.

Give me name again, that is up my alley., hoping for june and july.

Sounds abrupt, sorry.

cicero you gave the name of the place in previous reply to this topic ktk pattaya....standard suite 14,000 per month

cicero you gave the name of the place in previous reply to this topic ktk pattaya....standard suite 14,000 per month

That was seans #37.

I find the link mostly dead, apart from location.

• 3 weeks later...