Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just went to collect some laundry,and found the place I use has shut down for three days as the music festival takes over the Beach Road area...wasn't expecting that.

Any major changes to expect over the weekend? I am told Beach Road becomes a Walking Street,no vehicles allowed. Is Walking Street alive and kicking,or do the employees takes a few days off? Anything else to anticipate? Thanks

Just went to collect some laundry,and found the place I use has shut down for three days as the music festival takes over the Beach Road area...wasn't expecting that.

Any major changes to expect over the weekend? I am told Beach Road becomes a Walking Street,no vehicles allowed. Is Walking Street alive and kicking,or do the employees takes a few days off? Anything else to anticipate? Thanks

It becomes super busy all around the city, staring today, i have been up and down Sukhomvit Road and its busy already. It will make things difficult getting around over the weekend

It becomes super busy all around the city, staring today, i have been up and down Sukhomvit Road and its busy already. It will make things difficult getting around over the weekend

Struggled to get back out of town myself yesterday in the afternoon, a lot of traffic seemed to be coming into town.

I can see the difference in 'driving styles' when all these guys come into town from Bangkok, they seem to go out of their way to block the usual channels to the front for the bikes.

I need to go into the Naklua area today and hope some aren't using that as an alternate route.

We missed all this last year I think.........another reason not to go into town...... I worry about these drunked up kids who seem to feel a need to be armed.