Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Forum Rules updated...added #19

Keyboard warrior always has an excuse for not showing up.

Next time you are in town, ill show you the scars, but then again, you cant afford to come - can you :sosad

What year did you go to Cambridge? Keyboard warrior always has an excuse for not telling the truth.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shut the fuck up nonce.   I call for him to ban Gabor for his abusive insults to lots of BMs and i will happily punch him for insulting my wife.   If you are such a popular person, why do you

If MM would just ban Gabor for life there would be no need to amend/make any rules

If you start the debate about the " out of context'...leads nowhere.... than if you report a KFC chicken leg I may moan...( both of our debates roots to the secretologists...)   When i sent my bes

Posted Images

'My regards to your wife' when she is no friend of yours (anyones wife) is like a veiled threat along the same lines of 'I know where you live'. On their own they are innocent remarks and offend nobody at all. Said in these contexts everyone can see it is not a straightforward comment. Once rumbled the poster tries to defend the indefensible.

I think the expression is "Passive aggression"

I am not sure if it is because Gabor is not using his first language, just doesn't realise what he is saying or it's because he really IS a nutter..

Now now, Mick. Let's not make overt threats that can be used as evidence were something to happen to our hobbit.

I just looked in my "Bothered pocket" and there is nothing in there.

Seriously, if you dont want this kind of tripe and shite on your forum - ban him! simple as..

He still continues to insult after all of your warnings etc which leads me to believe he knows this and uses this against you and this forum.

I'd appreciate you not demanding I ban certain people anymore. That's my decision, not yours.

• Upvote 3

I'd appreciate you not demanding I ban certain people anymore. That's my decision, not yours.

Im not demanding anything, just letting you know the opinion of the majority. Something you seem unable to grasp, even after you have warned/banned him.

Recently, on another thread there were comments made by some BMs that they spend less time on here because of the hobbit, does that not tell you some thing.

Edited by bigmick

Im not demanding anything, just letting you know the opinion of the majority. Something you seem unable to grasp, even after you have warned/banned him.

Recently, on another thread there were comments made by some BMs that they spend less time on here because of the hobbit, does that not tell you some thing.

How do you know the opinion of the majority? There was even a poll on the subject that does not confirm your claim.

• Upvote 1

How do you know the opinion of the majority? There was even a poll on the subject that does not confirm your claim.

I read the posts and opinions of the posters on that poll and it was clear enough.

You have given him such a long leash and yet you allow him to continue to insult and abuse the forum and its members.

A couple of years ago, you would not have been so "easy" on him.

Thats because i was in hospital having an operation, just like i posted at the time and you even acknowledged that, so shut the fuck up you useless cunt.

Better than most. :dhorse

Better than most. :dhorse

Why should I believe him? He follows me from thread to thread and makes outrageous accusations against me. I do seem to attract the weird ones on this forum. Edited by BigDUSA

Why should I believe him?

Why would/has anyone ever believed you. Lets ask Kissinger shall we :llaugh

I live here and have alot of friends who live here also, the claims i make about my life/places i live and visit are easy to back up and find out about. Many BMs here know me personally and know where i live etc, so i have nothing to hide.........unlike some.............

LOL. The pot calling the kettle black. What happened to you in Bangkok after I'd flown all the way there to meet you and witness your A-Game? There's a whole thread dedicated to you squirming around and shitting yourself once your bluff had been called. :thumbup

LOL. The pot calling the kettle black. What happened to you in Bangkok after I'd flown all the way there to meet you and witness your A-Game? There's a whole thread dedicated to you squirming around and shitting yourself once your bluff had been called. :thumbup

Page one of that thread ahs one of my favorite funny pictures, thanks Tom

MM has already told you once to shut the fuck up.

Which bit didn't you understand?

Always calling for people to be banned! How about you getting banned for threatening violence on another BM.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

MM has already told you once to shut the fuck up.

Which bit didn't you understand?

Always calling for people to be banned! How about you getting banned for threatening violence on another BM.

You shut the fuck up nonce.

I call for him to ban Gabor for his abusive insults to lots of BMs and i will happily punch him for insulting my wife.

If you are such a popular person, why do you have to hide yourself from everyone, why cant you show your face to this forum, what are you afraid of?

Fucking prick, go to the park

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Why would/has anyone ever believed you. Lets ask Kissinger shall we :llaugh

I live here and have alot of friends who live here also, the claims i make about my life/places i live and visit are easy to back up and find out about. Many BMs here know me personally and know where i live etc, so i have nothing to hide.........unlike some.............

All well and good but you act like an ass on this forum.
  • Upvote 1

Well, this topic generated some "interesting" responses. Lest it get completely out of hand, I have some input to mull over and will close it now.