Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi there.   I've already read the reviews of this hotel on this site, and they are good, but i cannot picture the hotels location.  

Is it in soi Honey and if yes, where ?  

Cheers..

when in doubt, do a google search.   my entry  for 'bay breeze hotel pattaya'  brought up several matches and the first one said this;

go here;

http://ash-hotel.com/baybreeze.htm

and here;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-...e+hotel+pattaya

bob

bay breeze is on soi honey inn that is soi 11 second road just up from the apex the soi has the 7/11 on one corner and a bank on the other its nest door to the 7/11 you cant miss it ; ;D ;D

On another Pattaya board (the Yellow board) a poster with the handle of Johno wrote that a friend of his just got back from a stay in Pattaya at the Bay Breeze and had half his cash stolen during the night out of the security box at the desk. Management claimed no knowledge about the incident. Since it sounds like you will be staying there, thought I should at least let you be aware of the post, I don't know if it's true or not.

This is the posting in question.

A friend of mine has just returned from Pattaya and he told me that he had £800 cash stolen from the hotel safety deposit box in Bay Breeze Hotel...£700 was left untouched.

It was stolen during the night..He was later told by someone who used to work at the hotel that this is a common thing at Bay Breeze..Apparently the night shift including security guys share the money..Obvously the hotel staff denied all knowledge to the police.

Anyone else know of this happening in Pattaya ??

This happened to me twice, about three years ago, in Right spot in, an hotel located in the walking street, not so far from F.L.B. Bar, opposite Siam Bayshore Hotel.

Somebody stole 100 $ from my safety box in the reception leaving the rest of my money. This happened, each time 100 $, during two different holidays.

The hotel staff, of course, said that I didn't count exactly my cash.......

Have stayed at the Bay Breeze many times over the last few years and nothing untoward has ever happened

And BTW there are no security staff on at night only one guy (sometimes ladyboy) at reception

Cheers

Tilacno1

have stayed in Bay Breeze seven or eight times over the last couple of years never heard of anything going missing or any problems except one girl getting into hotel when she should not have, many couples stay here  thai and farang and a few families so if you have a regular TG rent a cheap place for short time or take the chance of being caught. There is a security guard at night but he is very discrete and is usually just out of plain site in the coffee shop or behind pillar watching tv he likes a bottle of carlesberg

which i get him on a regular basis if i want he CAREFULLY checks girls I.D. cards and has tipped me off twice if its a dodgy one