Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Touch down in a couple of weeks and THE Boss wants me to take some photo`s of the grandkids to have painted while i am there !

Any reccomendations ? preferences ? Oil? Watercolours? Pastels etc ?

Staying in soi 3 so somewhere local to that would be good but Hey-Ho , wherever is best !

Cheers

Try Art Street next to Mike Shopping Mall. Lots of artists that do portraits and family paintings and there are some very talented artists there.

Edited by Siam Sam

Try Art Street next to Mike Shopping Mall. Lots of artists that do portraits and family paintings and there are some very talented artists there.

Yes..... I happen to love the Lead Pencil work those guys do.. Ive got some absolutely awesome pictures drawn, that are so good, they look like Black and White photo's.

Any reccomendations ? preferences ? Oil? Watercolours? Pastels etc ?

Isn't that a question for the boss?

At the top of Soi 3 on second rd turn towards the dolphin round about, there are few artist along this part. The problem with Mikes shopping mall the prices are all the same and I couldn't them to deviate, every where else I have had something done was able negotiate a better price for size or amount.

The road heading to Jomtien has a bunch of art shops as you wind south from South Pattaya Road. At some point it becomes Thappraya Road but not sure what it is as it leaves. It is the road you take to The Residence Garden.

The road heading to Jomtien has a bunch of art shops as you wind south from South Pattaya Road. At some point it becomes Thappraya Road but not sure what it is as it leaves. It is the road you take to The Residence Garden.

They are just at the other side of the overpass, or underpass.

Yes I thought of there, the corner where Pratumnac goes straight on towards the hill, and to the left Thrappaya starts heading towards the Residence Garden. A big place on your right as you take Thrappaya.