Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

We are a group of tennis players who either live in Pattaya or visit on a regular basis. We play at the Pattaya Tennis Inter Club east of Sukhumwit located at the Google Map coordinates below. On the map you can see a dirt road parallel to a paved road which goes through the middle of a housing development and dead ends. You turn left off the main road onto this dirt road and drive down to the courts on your left. The courts are the first buildings of any kind on your left.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=12.897385,100.949576&daddr=Pattaya,+Chon+Buri+20150,+Thailand&hl=en&ll=12.897217,100.94926&spn=0.008272,0.016512&sll=12.896747,100.949222&sspn=0.004136,0.008256&geocode=%3BCdLg6F8b98OHFQxCxQAdDjwDBinj1zFNkpUCMTH_EL2pAfN_qQ&t=h&mra=mift&mrsp=0&sz=18&z=17

You cannot see the courts on Google Map because they were not built at the time this picture was taken. It’s a bit of a drive, but these courts are worth it, IMO. You will only find courts of this caliber at the most expensive hotels. Most courts in Pattaya have a smooth or slightly rough surface which makes for a very fast court. These courts have been properly constructed with a good amount of sand to make for slower courts and they are a pleasure to play on.

There are currently 5 inline, regulation courts with plenty of room to run. There are also two different shower facilities, massage services, a weight room and a small swimming pool. The courts are only about two years old. They are ITF certified and hosted their first ITF tournament in February of this year.

With a group of 8 people the monthly membership fee is 1,000 baht. If you join alone the fee is 1,500/mo. At this time membership is low enough that booking a court is not necessary. This means when you play you have no time limit unless someone is waiting and to date that has not happened. If you want to take 3 hours to play 3 sets then have at it. There are lights for a nominal fee if used.

Please PM me if you are interested in joining our group or just joining the club. I’d be happy to show you the way.

Randy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just settle in Pattaya this year. Now a little busy with my work. I love tennis and keep playing since I was 10 years old.

Now I'm looking for a tennis club in Pattaya. When I have enough time I would love to join playing tennis soon.

On the subject of tennis..........the Pattaya open is being played at the Fitz centre Royal cliff Hotel. I was there today as it's my gym. Some of Thailands best players and a few expats thrown in. Entertaining stuff until rain stopped play. Wimbledon without the strawberries and cream.

It goes on until the 15th.

If you're a tennis fan you might enjoy popping along. Free entry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't seem to have permission to contact members "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

So anybody wanting to play tennis in Pattaya email me: whitepaul @ gmx.com

I am about NTRP Level 4

http://www.usta.com/Adult-Tennis/USTA-League/Information/1655_General_Characteristics_of_Various_NTRP_Playing_Levels/

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Randy
i'm looking for tennis group in eastern pattaya.
can't send you message: "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"
i would appreciate if you could drop me a quick email: kk789m@gmail.com
i did a quick visit at Pattaya Tennis Inter Club a few days ago in the morning, but nobody there :)

• 3 months later...

Hi Randy,

I' m a keen tennis player and would very much like to find partners to play with.

I'm in Pattaya for the next three months and will be returning frequently for long periods.I'm a senior

Player but enjoy playing all ages ,

I know Pattaya superficially but am not sure how to find the club ,I have seen the video but am not sure about the starting point Tesco/lotus.

If you can help would appreciate it . My email is pnwastorey@gmail.com.

Thanks

Hi Randy,

I' m a keen tennis player and would very much like to find partners to play with.

I'm in Pattaya for the next three months and will be returning frequently for long periods.I'm a senior

Player but enjoy playing all ages ,

I know Pattaya superficially but am not sure how to find the club ,I have seen the video but am not sure about the starting point Tesco/lotus.

If you can help would appreciate it . My email is pnwastorey@gmail.com.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Please feel free to join Pattaya Tennis Ladder:

http://www.globaltennisnetwork.com/tennis-ladders/ladders/tennis-ladder-page/ladder/6103-pattaya-ladder

Everyone is welcome!

Hi Artem, thanks for starting the tennis ladder. I have joined and I think it will be a very valuable tool for tennis players in Pattaya.