Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Info. needed on Sugar Hut & Chiang Mai

Has anyone stayed at the Suger Hut resort?  I'm looking to take my Thai lady to a lovely place and was hoping for any comments about it.  Also, we are planning to taking a to Chiang Mai and would appreciate any recommendations for beautiful romantic resorts up that way.

;D if you go to chaing mia there are resorts in  town and outside town it would depend on what your plans are.  i have stayed at pron ping tower it is central to about everything. night bazzar is right out the parking lot. try  www.sawadee.com for list of everthing have seen some of the resort tpye bungalow's but have not stay at one yet. all seem to be nice on the outside and quiet. if frist time to chaing mis suggest you work sunday in trip have allday street festival.   hope this helps some  [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=grins-jump.gif] 18 days to los

I like the Oriental Mae Ping.....you can stay there through sawadee.com for about 1200B; very nice place and no problems with guests.  the lobby is so big they have no idea  who the hell is coming in and out.   3 restaraunts and a pool,  laundy, central location,  nice rooms.   good place.    Bob