Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135 in great condition. 2008 model with original 11,XXX km. I'm the second owner since 2010 & serviced it regularly. Plenty of go for a scooter. It's had big springs & shocks fitted. Genuine reason for selling as I bought a bigger bike. Not a desperate sale. Price is 32,000 baht.

Genuine questions, reasonable offers or organize inspection, please PM.

post-28807-0-13941400-1367949110_thumb.jpgpost-28807-0-25767900-1367949127_thumb.jpgpost-28807-0-39984500-1367949143_thumb.jpgpost-28807-0-82877300-1367949159_thumb.jpg

Seems slightly high on price for the age.....other than the shocks any other reason for that?

They were about 53k new weren't they?

Just a word of caution, if you are on a travel insurance policy many of them exclude bikes over 125cc.

Seems slightly high on price for the age.....other than the shocks any other reason for that?

They were about 53k new weren't they?

I can answer that. Most Elegance under 30k have high km on them. The Elegance then the Pcx were the only bike that the bike shops can't click the km down on.

This bike is in great original shape & has been tweeked a little for extra torque. Has to be ridden, then you'll appreciate the bike.

• Upvote 1

Just a word of caution, if you are on a travel insurance policy many of them exclude bikes over 125cc.

Just a word of wisdom, most people that are on holidays would rent a bike, not buy one.

Austhai, I have two friends who holiday here regularly, both bought second hand bikes and store them at friends houses. Both use travel insurance and both their policies exclude bikes over 125cc, thats why I mentioned it. Thanks for your wisdom though !!

Austhai, I have two friends who holiday here regularly, both bought second hand bikes and store them at friends houses. Both use travel insurance and both their policies exclude bikes over 125cc, thats why I mentioned it. Thanks for your wisdom though !!

How did they register them?

As for the bike in the OP - given that the bike has been "tweeked a little", my only concern would be how it's been driven.

Edited by CheshireTom

After reading the earlier post my question is - if I am on a tourist visa I cannot have the bike registered or insured?

And followup question - assuming I can register, are there any storage facilities in Pattaya? Approximate cost?

After reading the earlier post my question is - if I am on a tourist visa I cannot have the bike registered or insured?

And followup question - assuming I can register, are there any storage facilities in Pattaya? Approximate cost?

You can register a vehicle if you have a tourist visa (if the Dept of Land Transport Office is up to date). Getting the required residency certificate can be a pain - some immigration offices and embassies will only issue them against a non-imm visa.

I can assist with getting you the requirements & put into your name. Rego here is called the insurance & tax. As for comprehensive insurance on a little scooter, you don't here about anyone having it, unless they buy new & request it. There is storage places here, but not sure on price. Some people leave them with friends.

Thank you OP.

Let me get to Pattaya. If you still have it then I will take a look and check prices.

As you may have gathered I am generally against riding a m'bike there and prefer a bicycle, but I am considering.

How do I get in touch - send an IM?

Thank you OP.

Let me get to Pattaya. If you still have it then I will take a look and check prices.

As you may have gathered I am generally against riding a m'bike there and prefer a bicycle, but I am considering.

How do I get in touch - send an IM?

I'll PM you my number.

Edited by Austhai7
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an Elegance 135 cc and it is a very good dependable little bike. One of my favorite watering holes is up on a mountain. I am able to easily pass the 110's and 125 bikes going up the mountain. It amuses me that the kids cannot keep up with me.

I see that this one has spoked wheels. It would be much better with tubeless tires. My wife and a friend continually have flat tires. A puncture is one thing but flat tires for no apparent reason is a bummer. After several years of having tubeless tires, I have never had a flat.

I have an Elegance 135 cc and it is a very good dependable little bike. One of my favorite watering holes is up on a mountain. I am able to easily pass the 110's and 125 bikes going up the mountain. It amuses me that the kids cannot keep up with me.

I see that this one has spoked wheels. It would be much better with tubeless tires. My wife and a friend continually have flat tires. A puncture is one thing but flat tires for no apparent reason is a bummer. After several years of having tubeless tires, I have never had a flat.

Fair enough. The next owner can decide to change the wheels if they like. That is up to the indervidual. I ride a Harley with spoke wheel on the front, tube in & never get a flat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...