Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just a note that our bar renovations should be finished (or nearly) this week so we are having a re-opening party on Sat 11th May. All the usual, food, music, dancing & debauchery. Hoping to get several of the old girls back for that and we are introducing 2 for 1 drinks for basic spirits and beers all day long. Should make it a bit cheaper to get blotto. Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Greg

post-20391-0-21617700-1368235666_thumb.jpgpost-20391-0-72135100-1368235669_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Looks good. Strange but true. I have been to Pattaya many times but never had a drink here. Not sure why but I do sometime stop and have breakfast. I will try to stop by and have a beer and break my duck next time in town.

Excellent as I will be checking into Lk Renassance end of the month, presume the bar is not that far away.

Another question, the hotel I am staying at does not have a gym,( not that I am a body builder just want to keep the old legs goin ) do you know if there is a gym close proximity to the hotel ?

Cheers

Excellent as I will be checking into Lk Renassance end of the month, presume the bar is not that far away.

Another question, the hotel I am staying at does not have a gym,( not that I am a body builder just want to keep the old legs goin ) do you know if there is a gym close proximity to the hotel ?

Cheers

L.K. Metropol up the soi has one. It is owned by the same people so they will probably let you use that. Otherwise, I think Areca has one across the road and there is a Tony's gym on Soi Buchao.

Cheers

Looks really good. I was there about 2 weeks ago and didn't drop in due to all the reno work. Wish I could be there for the celebration. Good luck with the new venture.