Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Tourist visa triple entry - on polish (30 days each entry) passport?.

Hi, got a question, I plan to go to thailand, stay as long as i can with my gf...

So looking on visa options for myself.

I am on polish (Poland), passport, I found on visa application form something like this:

"TOURIST VISA

Tourist Visas are available with one, two or three entries. The one (1) entry visa has a validity of three months from date of issue. The two (2) and three (3) entry visas have a validity of six months from date of issue. On arrival in Thailand with a valid Tourist Visa nationals of the following countries are entitled to remain in Thailand for up to 60 days with each entry:

1. Australia 2. Austria 3. Bahrain 4. Belgium 5. Brunei 6. Canada

7. Denmark 8. Finland 9. France 10.Germany 11.Greece 12.Iceland

13. Indonesia 14. Ireland 15. Israel 16. Italy 17. Japan 18. Kuwait

19. Luxembourg 20. Malaysia 21.Monaco 22. Netherlands 23, New Zealand 24. Norway

25. Oman 26. Philippines 27. Portugal 28. Qatar 29. Singapore 30. South Africa

31. Spain 32. Sweden 33. Switzerland 34. Turkey 35. U A E 36. U K

37. U S A

Nationals of all other countries are entitled to stays of maximum 30 days with each entry.

If you have been granted a Tourist Visa please note the following:-

a) With a ONE entry Tourist Visa you must ensure you enter Thailand within the validity of the visa

which is 3 months from date of issue.

B) With a TWO or THREE entry Tourist Visa you must ensure you enter Thailand on your final visit

before expiry of the visa which is 6 months from date of issue.

On first arriving in Thailand pass through Thai Immigration where you will be granted either a 60-day or a 30-day stay,

according to your nationality, and will receive a stamp in your passport giving the date you enter (ADMITTED) and the date by which you must exit (UNTIL). It is most important not to stay in Thailand beyond the exit (UNTIL) date or you will be fined when leaving the country and you could be detained. It is not permitted to stay continuously in Thailand for more than 60 (or 30) days but if you have a visa with more than one entry which has not been used you can re-enter for further stays of 60 (or 30) days until you have used up all entries. If you have a visa with more than one entry and wish to stay in Thailand for a further 60 (or 30) days it is necessary to visit a Thai Immigration Border Control Office before your 60 (or 30) days the stay expires, exit Thailand into a neighbouring country and re-enter to activate your next 60 (or 30) days. You can keep doing this until you have used all your entries provided this is within the validity of your visa. At the end of your only or final stay you must leave Thailand and you cannot re-enter until you obtain a new visa.

A visa cannot be saved for use on a second or third visit on the basis that first entry is for a stay of 30 days or less.

Exiting Thailand within the length of stay granted means forfeiting any remaining days granted for that visit."

Poland is not on the 60 days countries list, is that means i would get 30 days, then after 30 days have to go laos and back to activate second 30 days entry?

Is it 3 x 30 days in total ?

like 3 months, not 6 ?

Thank You

Poland is not on the 60 days countries list, is that means i would get 30 days, then after 30 days have to go laos and back to activate second 30 days entry?

Is it 3 x 30 days in total ?

like 3 months, not 6 ?

Thank You

With a single entry you get 30 days.

With a double entry you can have 2x30 day stays.

With a triple entry 3x30 days.

I believe Poland do not need a visa, so you could fly in and get 30 days any-time.

With a single entry you get 30 days.

With a double entry you can have 2x30 day stays.

With a triple entry 3x30 days.

I believe Poland do not need a visa, so you could fly in and get 30 days any-time.

visa on arrival i get only 2 weeks

so can i extend every 30 days entry for another 30 days at jomtien ? makeing it 6 months in total ?

thx

visa on arrival i get only 2 weeks

so can i extend every 30 days entry for another 30 days at jomtien ? makeing it 6 months in total ?

thx

I thought 15 days only applied if you crossed into Thailand by land.

Perhaps London has it wrong. I confirm your 15 day statement according to this.

I see now what you are getting at...(I also see you have posted the same question on Thai Visa Forum.) You are unsure how long you get on an extension of stay for the 30 day tourist visa. One source I visited suggested you would get a 30 day extension the first time, but I would feel happier if someone, perhaps also from Poland, could confirm this from first hand experience.

Edited by jacko
  • 2 weeks later...

Try Gabor for info. Hungary and Poland probably have similar visa requirements.