Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hey guys and girls,

I would like your opinions on must see places for a newbie. Do you have a place you hit often or a place you wished you knew about on day 1.

I realize there are a lot of bars, that cater to all tastes, tourist attractions etc.

but if you had to pick just three places to hit, what or where would you recommend a newbie to go in the month of October or for that matter any

month ???

I am sure a lot of nubes myself included who are travelling there who will find your time and experience their invaluable.

Thanks in advance

Kiwi

Do you mean touristy things or naughty things?

Touristy......

Up Buddha Hill.

Nong Nooch Gardens

The Sanctuary of Truth

More fun....

Sabai Dee Body Massage.

Windmill A GO-GO.

Bliss Lounge.

On my first trip in 2001 I chose to jump in at the deep end. 'The Eden Bar' BKK soi 7/1 was my first 'newby' experience in Thailand. And though I couldn't say what it's like today, or what the 'Devil's Den', it's equivalent in Pattaya is like........ it was an unforgettable 90 mins.

Soapies are also a 'must do' I reckon......

• Upvote 1

FLB bar crawl

Soi 6

Pattaya Pete's Beer Garden

1) Cherry Bar Ban Chang crawl If applicable ( soi Diana )

2) Devils Den - service guaranteed ( LK metro area)

3) walking st gogo's ( I like baccara for hot girls and Windmill for hands on experience )

maybe 4 find a nice soapy

• Upvote 1

Ban chang

soi6 early afternoon

soi6 late afternoon

soi6 nightime

sabia dee

xzone/windmill

devils den

walking street gogo crawl

LK metro gogo crawl

dark side bar crawl

more soi6

admiral Ken boat trip with ban chang girls included

FLB dance contest

even more soi6

• Upvote 2

Thank you all for the cool reply's and advice. I am sure loads of other newbies will prosper a little from your collected wisdom.

I especially loved the one liner from Bigone, "Don't fall in love".

From what I have read online and in the Private Dancer book, that's some solid advice !!! lol

Thanks guys

Kiwi

If you like the beach forget dirty Pattaya and take one of the boats to Ko Larn, as long as being around a lot of Russians doesn't bother you.

If you like the beach forget dirty Pattaya and take one of the boats to Ko Larn, as long as being around a lot of Russians doesn't bother you.

Do Russians put their shirts ON when they go to the beach?

• 3 months later...

I have heard that windmill club is in Walking St - can anyone tell me where and if there have been there what gos on and what makes it so good

thanks for you help everyone is so helpful on the site

frankiet035

According to the rules of this forum section, we cannot really tell you what makes it so good. Join the forum and ask again in the closed section.

Regarding its location, it is off Soi Diamond (which is perpendicular to Walking Street).