Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Welcome TheFiend as a new moderator

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about my neg votes abused by a few maniacs ?   A fine example... a neg vote on every of my posts, the pix were deleted ages ago......   http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/47293-some-girl

It was just a test... and it was proved.by the 9 negatives ... this board better may to pray for the active posters, than to nurse the silent, agressive censors ( the maniacs )...IF you want to modera

Whinge for the better is the fuel of the progress....wallow in the mud, how everything is great is the recipe of the decline....       he isn't banned disenfranchised anymore... he just has som

Posted Images

Well done Mr Fiend!

Now Martin has more time to chill out and hang around a few more bars :bhappy !

KM

I would just like to say that you couldn't have chosen a better person for the job. I have always admired the Fiend.

Thanks. Maybe he will treat you better than I do :P

That job was mine.

I would just like to say that you couldn't have chosen a better person for the job. I have always admired the Fiend.

No doubt the removal of my warning points will be at the top of his agenda.

Nice try Paps!!!!

Edited by TheFiend
  • Upvote 2

No,it was mine.Guess MM isn't as fond of me as I thought.

Hey MM,are there any American moderators beside yourself?

That job was mine.

Edited by bigdelta

No doubt the removal of my warning points will be at the top of his agenda.

What about my neg votes abused by a few maniacs ?

A fine example... a neg vote on every of my posts, the pix were deleted ages ago......

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/47293-some-girls-i-had-luck-to-meetenter-only-if-you-like-the-skinny-and-the-young/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

What about my neg votes abused by a few maniacs ?

A fine example... a neg vote on every of my posts, the pix were deleted ages ago......

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/47293-some-girls-i-had-luck-to-meetenter-only-if-you-like-the-skinny-and-the-young/

Gabor - change the record!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gabor - change the record!!!!

It was just a test... and it was proved.by the 9 negatives ... this board better may to pray for the active posters, than to nurse the silent, agressive censors ( the maniacs )...IF you want to moderate something apart from the official announcements and the commercial posts....Lately ...IMO... just my own and biased opinion... zero useful fresh field reports, just the mental wanks and the private chat of some agressive non mongers....rules the board... use to be it was a great fun, full with field reports, shared experiences.... agreed or not... but a discuss.... a full evening activity to read the new posts... nowadays less, than 5 minutes to check...

If I was the owner of this board I would beg on my knees to post here like Pappillon, Dontcha and the other famous posters ousted from the commercial boards.... like Slapman, Mr pimp etc...

Without the traffic any board will be a deserted failure... no any excuses... a fiasco.... zero promotion power... just the wasted money and efforts... to spending the money for some non monger - no any incomes - useless ego tourists ....private chats and for their ego trips...and discourage the shy type members, who are afraid of the revenge ( ego trip, negatives etc... ) of the non monger expats in this board....

Edited by Gabor
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Gabor, all you seem to do nowadays is constantly whinge about people having a "supposed" vendetta against you resulting in negatives votes against you and you criticise the way this forum is run. Have you ever thought that you are getting negatives for all you constant whinging and your belief that you're a victim of persecution? I'm surprised Martin has put up with you for so long!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Come off it Gabor.... Papillon gets himself banned/restricted because he has a habit of letting his rage run after consuming mind affecting substances and goes out to be mean, dontcha spat the dummy, threw out his toys and took his ball home. You want to emulate that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come off it Gabor.... Papillon gets himself banned/restricted because he has a habit of letting his rage run after consuming mind affecting substances and goes out to be mean, dontcha spat the dummy, threw out his toys and took his ball home. You want to emulate that?

Guess wot I dun !

Edited by Fatboyfat

It was just a test... and it was proved.by the 9 negatives ... this board better may to pray for the active posters, than to nurse the silent, agressive censors ( the maniacs )...IF you want to moderate something apart from the official announcements and the commercial posts....Lately ...IMO... just my own and biased opinion... zero useful fresh field reports, just the mental wanks and the private chat of some agressive non mongers....rules the board... use to be it was a great fun, full with field reports, shared experiences.... agreed or not... but a discuss.... a full evening activity to read the new posts... nowadays less, than 5 minutes to check...

If I was the owner of this board I would beg on my knees to post here like Pappillon, Dontcha and the other famous posters ousted from the commercial boards.... like Slapman, Mr pimp etc...

Without the traffic any board will be a deserted failure... no any excuses... a fiasco.... zero promotion power... just the wasted money and efforts... to spending the money for some non monger - no any incomes - useless ego tourists ....private chats and for their ego trips...and discourage the shy type members, who are afraid of the revenge ( ego trip, negatives etc... ) of the non monger expats in this board....

Gabor, if you feel so negative about this forum, why dont you just leave and go some place else where you can continue to whine. No one here is interested in your toxic dribble all the time.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Gabor, all you seem to do nowadays is constantly whinge about people having a "supposed" vendetta against you resulting in negatives votes against you and you criticise the way this forum is run. Have you ever thought that you are getting negatives for all you constant whinging and your belief that you're a victim of persecution? I'm surprised Martin has put up with you for so long!!!

Whinge for the better is the fuel of the progress....wallow in the mud, how everything is great is the recipe of the decline....

he isn't banned disenfranchised anymore... he just has some dignity, what I don't have....Dontcha was attacked a lot, criticised by the non mongers and calling his"A" category, premium girls skanks by those who posted 40+ lonely mothers as stunners.... However, they posted content, not only the empty bitching on the other members, the private, cliquey chat...maybe some non monger infos....

Gabor, if you feel so negative about this forum, why dont you just leave and go some place else where you can continue to whine. No one here is interested in your toxic dribble all the time.

Every forum has their own psychopats....and this is good... no any problems with that.... only the anonymous voting system gives them the sly option.... I like it here, all I want is to see the board more busy.... to entertain myself...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Dignity, come on, just trying to get a rise out of people!

Doncha would take his pictures off if someone didn't kowtow or worship him, similar to anybody we know?

he isn't banned disenfranchised anymore... he just has some dignity, what I don't have....Dontcha was attacked a lot, criticised by the non mongers and calling his"A" category, premium girls skanks by those who posted 40+ lonely mothers as stunners.... However, they posted content, not only the empty bitching on the other members, the private, cliquey chat...maybe some non monger infos....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Every forum has their own psychopats....and this is good... no any problems with that.... only the anonymous voting system gives them the sly option.... I like it here, all I want is to see the board more busy.... to entertain myself...

I got to disagree with you here, psychopats are not good for any forum, especially when all they do is complain and despite several warnings from the Admin, continue to do so. That does not generate more traffic for this board - quite the opposite. I see you are still paranoid about the votes lol

• Upvote 1

. I like it here, all I want is to see the board more busy.... to entertain myself...

I'm always happy to help keep you entertained! Here's a musical version of some of your posts. But remember, those who can't play nicely with others often have to play with themselves.

Evil

:devil

Gababy.JPG

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I got to disagree with you here, psychopats are not good for any forum, especially when all they do is complain and despite several warnings from the Admin, continue to do so. That does not generate more traffic for this board - quite the opposite. I see you are still paranoid about the votes lol

I'll tell you what definitely won't generate traffic for the forum - people going over the same old things ad nauseam. And I don't mean just you, merely quoting your post to make my point.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1