Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 259 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Welcome TheFiend as a new moderator

I'll tell you what definitely won't generate traffic for the forum - people going over the same old things ad nauseam. And I don't mean just you, merely quoting your post to make my point.

I do agree with you, even you have stated in the past about the toxic dribble from the hobbit and how derogative it is for the forum. Look back at post #15 and you can see where some folk just wont change and hopefully now Fiend is a moderator he may be able to assist to put an end to the tedious little shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about my neg votes abused by a few maniacs ?   A fine example... a neg vote on every of my posts, the pix were deleted ages ago......   http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/47293-some-girl

It was just a test... and it was proved.by the 9 negatives ... this board better may to pray for the active posters, than to nurse the silent, agressive censors ( the maniacs )...IF you want to modera

Whinge for the better is the fuel of the progress....wallow in the mud, how everything is great is the recipe of the decline....       he isn't banned disenfranchised anymore... he just has som

Posted Images

Funny how this thread was to welcome me as a mod yet it seems Gabor has managed to turn it into another "I'm a victim" discussion!!! :banghead

Edited by TheFiend
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny how this thread was to welcome me as a mod yet it seems Gabor has managed to turn it into another "I'm a victim" discussion!!! :banghead

Isn't this fun? :P

• Upvote 1

Never met Dontcha so can can't comment on what he was like in real life, could be a great guy, but on this board his posts where all about Dontcha and what he could do better than anyone else.

Any good information and stories he might have shared were muddled by his ego.

He loved to "hear himself type"

He still looks in on the board as he is doing as I post this.

• Upvote 1

I do agree with you, even you have stated in the past about the toxic dribble from the hobbit and how derogative it is for the forum. Look back at post #15 and you can see where some folk just wont change and hopefully now Fiend is a moderator he may be able to assist to put an end to the tedious little shit.

It appears that post number fifteen was made by Gabor. Unfortunately I can't read it because I have him, along with Cheshire Tom on ignore. You see, when I reach the point where I realise that someone on the forum is never going to post anything that I will be interested in, or you have grown tired of their internet persona and/or agenda, I do something about it. I suggest you try the same with Gabor and see how it improves your experience of the forum. Not unless you secretly enjoy your feuds with him? ;)

It appears that post number fifteen was made by Gabor. Unfortunately I can't read it because I have him, along with Cheshire Tom on ignore. You see, when I reach the point where I realise that someone on the forum is never going to post anything that I will be interested in, or you have grown tired of their internet persona and/or agenda, I do something about it. I suggest you try the same with Gabor and see how it improves your experience of the forum. Not unless you secretly enjoy your feuds with him? ;)

C'mon, Sam. Gabor's post was quoted by Mick, so you can read it perfectly well. I only mentioned that getting the daft tattoos that nobody can read, wearing a bit of manky string around your wrist, stocking up on a dozen bottles of Singha during your weekly shop at Wing Yip and supporting Man United from afar doesn't quite equate to immersing yourself in Thai culture. Well, not for most normal folk. :uh-uh: Now, stop threadfucking TheFiend's welcome thread.

Oh, and good luck Mr Fiend ... :thumbup

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 2

My experience on the forum is great, with or without Gabor.I like to help fellow BMs be aware of his bullsihit and i do enjoy pointing out his selfish hatred of anyone who does not like to do as he does opinions. But im sure you know well enough about that by now as he has insulted you and your wife enough of times. Funny how you dont have him on ignore also along with your other mates.

• Upvote 1

Let's drop the Gabor stuff...it's not appropriate for this thread, and it's boring to hear the same stuff over and over.

• Upvote 2

I got to disagree with you here, psychopats are not good for any forum, especially when all they do is complain and despite several warnings from the Admin, continue to do so. That does not generate more traffic for this board - quite the opposite. I see you are still paranoid about the votes lol

I'll tell you what definitely won't generate traffic for the forum - people going over the same old things ad nauseam. And I don't mean just you, merely quoting your post to make my point.

maybe... if not my trolling post... this thread would be die dry...like the other PC threads....

Bigmick, Siam sam, Chesire Tom... who moans here...great posters... full with useful infos about Thailand... but nothing to do with the bar scene ( married, living out from pattaya etc... ) the question arise... why the possible newbies visits the board ??? ( the potentional customers of the FLB ) To know how to live with a thai wife, to know the news from the south areas.... OR... to read about the Pattaya bars ???? Where are the best girls, how to bargain and whre are the best deals ???

Edited by Gabor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never met Dontcha so can can't comment on what he was like in real life, could be a great guy, but on this board his posts where all about Dontcha and what he could do better than anyone else.

Any good information and stories he might have shared were muddled by his ego.

He loved to "hear himself type"

He still looks in on the board as he is doing as I post this.

You are right... all we do the same...including you and myself...

• Upvote 1

My experience on the forum is great, with or without Gabor.I like to help fellow BMs be aware of his bullsihit and i do enjoy pointing out his selfish hatred of anyone who does not like to do as he does opinions. But im sure you know well enough about that by now as he has insulted you and your wife enough of times. Funny how you dont have him on ignore also along with your other mates.

As far as I am aware, Gabor has never actually insulted my wife directly. I do not care what he has to say about bar girls and don't construe what he has to say about them as an insult directed at my wife. I'm not sure I understand your last sentence so could you explain what you mean? I have already told you I have Gabor on ignore and I'm not sure what "the other mates" part of that sentence means.

Bigmick, Siam sam, Chesire Tom... who moans here...great posters... full with useful infos about Thailand... but nothing to do with the bar scene ( married, living out from pattaya etc... ) the question arise... why the possible newbies visits the board ??? ( the potentional customers of the FLB ) To know how to live with a thai wife, to know the news from the south areas.... OR... to read about the Pattaya bars ???? Where are the best girls, how to bargain and whre are the best deals ???

Just in case you hadn't noticed but there are sub-forums where stuff like relationships and places outside of Pattaya can be discussed. Perhaps you would prefer it if we removed those forums and banned all members with Thai wives and those that had the cheek to live outside of Pattaya and post about their experiences!

:moon

Edited by TheFiend

Ironic (but not really surprising) that a thread intended to welcome The Fiend in his new role has become

image_preview.jpg

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 1

Just in case you hadn't noticed but there are sub-forums where stuff like relationships and places outside of Pattaya can be discussed. Perhaps you would prefer it if we removed those forums and banned all members with Thai wives and those that had the cheek to live outside of Pattaya and post about their experiences!

:moon

You are absolute right.... there are the proper sub forums to post for the involved members ( married, living in Thailand, but somewhere else. ) ....AND not to pollute the "real field " scene with their " own biased rants" ...only opinions, ( Stockholm syndrome ) but zero field experiences... IMO the newbies are interested about the " real fileld experiences on the local bar scene " and not about the insider married or living in an other city infos... ( the possible new customers in the FLB ) Who are interested about those infos, they may visit / post in the sub forums you mentioned...in the proper place for those discusses...

The biggest shame on this board.. because of the clique posters adds nothing about the "real scene " but flame everyone out from the clique... discourage the new members to share anything... i have a thick skin ... but the most newbies don't...

Edited by Gabor

I beg to differ. I've never moaned about paying more than 1000 Baht. :sosad

I beg to differ. I've never moaned about paying more than 1000 Baht.  :sosad
Or more importantly, moaned about others paying more than 1000 baht!

So much for not making this topic about Gabor.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard that Gabor is thinking of converting to Islam, so as to avoid the "bigoted persecution" on this board! :ninja: :llaugh

I make a point of not commenting on the price of drinks, where the best girls are in Pattaya, or which are currently the best bars or gogos. There are plenty of BMs who have a better idea about those items than I do. Likewise, I don't comment on where the best place to park a motorbike in Pattaya is, but I will comment on driving/buying/registering a motorcycle in Thailand. As for the pics of your girls, I fully concur that 1k Baht is probably about the correct payment. :thumbup

However, when you comment on issues that perhaps extend beyond the 20150 postcode, then you are talking as someone who has absolutely zero field experience blah, blah, blah .... You should be limiting your comments to that small corner of Chonburi province where you have any experience. Get the idea?

It's not as if the obvious flaw in your daft claims hasn't been pointed out before. Simply repeating them ad-nauseam doesn't make them any more credible.

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 1

maybe... if not my trolling post... this thread would be die dry...like the other PC threads....

You are wrong again, if you had not started trolling, this thread would have been entirely about welcome to the Fiend as a moderator, but as usual you have fucked another thread up.

I think that Siam Sam, myself and CT have posted more useful posts here over the years than you have had bowls of Goulash (or KFC) When you are let out of the naughty kids corner, your reports are good and useful, but as soon as you see someone who you see pay more than you - you go back to your hateful insults and start your pathetic rants. Thick skinned? Just thick.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I beg to differ. I've never moaned about paying more than 1000 Baht. :sosad

I was about our ego trips.....some moans, some brags about very different things... but on the end of the day all of our posts are about ourself....some deny it, some admit it....

Or more importantly, moaned about others paying more than 1000 baht!

So much for not making this topic about Gabor.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard that Gabor is thinking of converting to Islam, so as to avoid the "bigoted persecution" on this board! :ninja: :llaugh

:whistling:

Cats_Rule_DogsDrool_GarfieldM.jpg

I make a point of not commenting on the price of drinks, where the best girls are in Pattaya, or which are currently the best bars or gogos. There are plenty of BMs who have a better idea about those items than I do. Likewise, I don't comment on where the best place to park a motorbike in Pattaya is, but I will comment on driving/buying/registering a motorcycle in Thailand. As for the pics of your girls, I fully concur that 1k Baht is probably about the correct payment. :thumbup

However, when you comment on issues that perhaps extend beyond the 20150 postcode, then you are talking as someone who has absolutely zero field experience blah, blah, blah .... You should be limiting your comments to that small corner of Chonburi province where you have any experience. Get the idea?

It's not as if the obvious flaw in your daft claims hasn't been pointed out before. Simply repeating them ad-nauseam doesn't make them any more credible.

attachicon.gifgabor.jpg

Good and honest post nothing to argue... :thumbup .i'm always adore your knowledge about the non Pattaya and non bar issues I know really small... some days they may useful even for myself... however the name of the board is PATTAYA Talk and promote a WS bar...

You are wrong again, if you had not started trolling, this thread would have been entirely about welcome to the Fiend as a moderator, but as usual you have fucked another thread up.

I think that Siam Sam, myself and CT have posted more useful posts here over the years than you have had bowls of Goulash (or KFC) When you are let out of the naughty kids corner, your reports are good and useful, but as soon as you see someone who you see pay more than you - you go back to your hateful insults and start your pathetic rants. Thick skinned? Just thick.

Agree... if I ... hmm.... alone hard to troll a thread....so... if we don't start to troll this thread it would be " entirely about welcome to the Fiend as a moderator " .... with X - Y posts.... :ninja: BTW... my best wishes for The Fiend being a new moderator....congrats

No doubts you and the mentioned posters shared a lot of interesting posts about the married life in Thailand, the expat issues, the living in the other areas and many more... My symphaty for you... at least posts something.....

hehe... you are no better, than me.... if I only burp, you are on the scene in full armor to teach me how to live, how to think..... :sosad ....

Edited by Gabor

Good and honest post nothing to argue... :thumbup .i'm always adore your knowledge about the non Pattaya and non bar issues I know really small... some days they may useful even for myself...

Quite correct and when you, or anyone else, post their reviews of Pattaya bars and gogos, I very rarely comment. When I do, it is usually quite complimentary - even the five times I've actually participated in threads that you've started. I don't understand why you continually suggest otherwise.

however the name of the board is PATTAYA Talk and promote a WS bar...

They talk about footie and motorbikes on Thai Visa. How daft is that? :clueless

These are the five posts in question over a period of 20 months - what exactly are your issues with them?

Edited by CheshireTom