Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Welcome TheFiend as a new moderator

Quite correct and when you, or anyone else, post their reviews of Pattaya bars and gogos, I very rarely comment. When I do, it is usually quite complimentary - even the five times I've actually participated in threads that you've started. I don't understand why you continually suggest otherwise.

They talk about footie and motorbikes on Thai Visa. How daft is that? :clueless

These are the five posts in question over a period of 20 months - what exactly are your issues with them?

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-06-16 at 15.14.26.jpg

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-06-16 at 15.13.58.jpg

And i appreciate this, never suggested otherwise....

Hehe, try to discuss the bar scene on the Thai Visa....differend board for different audience...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about my neg votes abused by a few maniacs ?   A fine example... a neg vote on every of my posts, the pix were deleted ages ago......   http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/47293-some-girl

It was just a test... and it was proved.by the 9 negatives ... this board better may to pray for the active posters, than to nurse the silent, agressive censors ( the maniacs )...IF you want to modera

Whinge for the better is the fuel of the progress....wallow in the mud, how everything is great is the recipe of the decline....       he isn't banned disenfranchised anymore... he just has som

Posted Images

Just in case you hadn't noticed but there are sub-forums where stuff like relationships and places outside of Pattaya can be discussed. Perhaps you would prefer it if we removed those forums and banned all members with Thai wives and those that had the cheek to live outside of Pattaya and post about their experiences!

:moon

Being a sex tourist isn't a prerequisite for membership of this forum and if the only information that was posted was about the bar scene then the forum would be rather boring in my opinion. I have a genuine love of Thailand which is the reason why I post on forums like this, I find it hard to believe that those that never venture out of Pattaya have a genuine love of Thailand or the culture but each to their own, it's their life.

Congratulations on becoming a moderator and good luck too - I have always enjoyed much of what you post. :thumbup

I was about our ego trips.....some moans, some brags about very different things... but on the end of the day all of our posts are about ourself....some deny it, some admit it....

Agree... if I ... hmm.... alone hard to troll a thread....so... if we don't start to troll this thread it would be " entirely about welcome to the Fiend as a moderator " .... with X - Y posts.... :ninja: BTW... my best wishes for The Fiend being a new moderator....congrats

No doubts you and the mentioned posters shared a lot of interesting posts about the married life in Thailand, the expat issues, the living in the other areas and many more... My symphaty for you... at least posts something.....

hehe... you are no better, than me.... if I only burp, you are on the scene in full armor to teach me how to live, how to think..... :sosad ....

No one on here would try to teach a monkey how to live, we gave up on that along time ago. But im glad you agree you are a troll and have fucked yet another thread that was not about you and your pathetic life. I dont need your sympathy when i have lived here for almost 10 years and you can only manage 6 months on your dads money. I would also bet a large amount of cash that i get out and fuck more girls than you do in one week let alone one month. You only get the scanks that will go for a 1000 baht and looking at your pictures, many are not even worth that much.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was just a test... and it was proved.by the 9 negatives ... this board better may to pray for the active posters, than to nurse the silent, agressive censors ( the maniacs )...IF you want to moderate something apart from the official announcements and the commercial posts....Lately ...IMO... just my own and biased opinion... zero useful fresh field reports, just the mental wanks and the private chat of some agressive non mongers....rules the board... use to be it was a great fun, full with field reports, shared experiences.... agreed or not... but a discuss.... a full evening activity to read the new posts... nowadays less, than 5 minutes to check...

If I was the owner of this board I would beg on my knees to post here like Pappillon, Dontcha and the other famous posters ousted from the commercial boards.... like Slapman, Mr pimp etc...

Without the traffic any board will be a deserted failure... no any excuses... a fiasco.... zero promotion power... just the wasted money and efforts... to spending the money for some non monger - no any incomes - useless ego tourists ....private chats and for their ego trips...and discourage the shy type members, who are afraid of the revenge ( ego trip, negatives etc... ) of the non monger expats in this board....

I know its the accepted policy to knock Gabor but he does have a point which most here seem to ignore.Excessive moderation leads to a sanitization of forums where "popular " and more politically correct posts begin more and more to rule the day.

Those with actual opinions are gradually ousted.

This leads to forums which get duller and duller as fewer and fewer individuals post and the joint gets dominated by overbearing dullards.Witness the recently demised phuket forum for evidence which was heavily over moderated and heavily dominated by a few alcholoic assholes.

This is further evidence by a recent survey of the 10 most popular and 10 most unpopular celebrities/well know people from Australia.

The top 10 were ALL actors or comedians- ie those who deal in fantasy and written scripts.

The bottom 10 was characterized by those who give opinions- radio personalities mostly and a few politicians.

So instead of routinely rejecting Gabors posts because they are headed "Gabor" how about evaluating the content instead.

As a side note- This is my first post for a while and I;m no longer interested in posting much due to the increased moderation and clearly decreasing number of opinions/posters.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

So instead of routinely rejecting Gabors posts because they are headed "Gabor" how about evaluating the content instead.

You got one thing right, and if you take time to read what people write when they reply to Gabors posts, you would see that its not because the posts are titled "Gabor" but purely because of the hateful/trollish content.

I think the increase in moderators is a good thing. MM cannot do it all by himself all the time and having a few moderators will help police the trollish posts that some post and think they can get away with it time after time, especially when they continue to insult anyone who pays more than a 1000 baht for a shag

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ZARIS, increased moderation? What did that constitute in your opinion?

I'd like to hear examples of this increase...and why, if it exists, it was not justified.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was about our ego trips.....some moans, some brags about very different things... but on the end of the day all of our posts are about ourself....some deny it, some admit it....

:whistling:

Wrong again. My posts are about my vacation in Pattaya, photos of the places I went and the people I shared it with. What I pay is never mentioned unless it is way too much but I was stupid enough to do it anyway. That is not bragging, it is a story about my sometimes ridiculous lengths to have a good time. I've never understood how anyone can have an ego trip about Pattaya when they are paying for the girl's company. If anything we should be sorry for ourselves.

Your posts on the other hand are almost always about how little you can pay for what you call a stunner and how others, who pay more than you think they should, are fucking it up for you. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but you come across as believing you are the Sage of Pattaya when in reality you are just a simple tourist.

If you would just share relevant information during your stays in Pattaya, which is what is best about your posts, and leave all your attitude towards others out, then you'd actually be a contributor to the board rather than a target of conflict.

On the other hand, maybe you provoke people intentionally and you're just a little troll

Edited by LBJ
  • Upvote 3

Congratulations and good luck Mr Fiend!

Congrats and enjoy the ride Fiend. :chogdee2

Being a sex tourist isn't a prerequisite for membership of this forum and if the only information that was posted was about the bar scene then the forum would be rather boring in my opinion. I have a genuine love of Thailand which is the reason why I post on forums like this, I find it hard to believe that those that never venture out of Pattaya have a genuine love of Thailand or the culture but each to their own, it's their life.

Congratulations on becoming a moderator and good luck too - I have always enjoyed much of what you post. :thumbup

I do intend to enjoy the ride!!!

And thanks for all the congrats!!!

Well done Gabor, thanks to yet another of your threadfucks this topic has made it to page 3... be warned if you continue to threadfuck I have the powers to take away your privileges!

TheFiend has volunteered to help moderate the forum from today.

Let's give him a big welcome.

Good choice, Martin!

I am sure Fiend will do a great job.

No one on here would try to teach a monkey how to live, we gave up on that along time ago. But im glad you agree you are a troll and have fucked yet another thread that was not about you and your pathetic life. I dont need your sympathy when i have lived here for almost 10 years and you can only manage 6 months on your dads money. I would also bet a large amount of cash that i get out and fuck more girls than you do in one week let alone one month. You only get the scanks that will go for a 1000 baht and looking at your pictures, many are not even worth that much.

Without great partners I would be too weak to do it.... :whistling:

To be correct... 9 months... and I can afford to come home for a summer holiday to see the family, the mates....

And then what ??? Living in Pattaya mongering is simple boring....i have bigger fantasy to do many other things.... ( BTW... ok... I have a question I don't write to not involve your partner in the discuss... )

I know its the accepted policy to knock Gabor but he does have a point which most here seem to ignore.

Thanx mate for the support.... however, don't think they ignore my points... they understant them very well, the reason of their hatred.... and see also: many replieas are not really replies, just monologues with the intention to character killing... I may be flamed to mention an ex bargirl wifey, whilst there are a free hunt to involve my family... double standard... A few agressive, married, non Pattaya located boardies rules the board to discourage the fresh voices....

BTW... I don't think this board is overcensored....ok, maybe sometimes... But MM is 1000 times more tolerant, than the other Pattaya boards admins, maybe excluded the PL... But there I can't winding up, totally different membership...Only the ex secretologists were ousted from the heaven swallows the baits sometimes.... I think, nothing wrong with the moderation here on the PT....When I was banned, restricted etc...I may not agree, but I understand the motivations... and never a life sentence, the death penalty, like on the other boards.... The problem on this board IMO, is the strong and loud small clique don't allow any different opinions for the fresh voices... If I was a newbie I would afraid to post even a smiley.... But I may be wrong....However the facts are hard things.... I mean the traffic... Also, I may be wrong again...worked in the media advertising industry, where the only and alone measurement is the traffic and anything else is just bullshit....

Wrong again. My posts are about my vacation in Pattaya, photos of the places I went and the people I shared it with.

Exactly what i say.... publishing your vacation for unknown people on the internet... even more, with personal photos, is an ego trip... Nothing wrong with this, I do the same.... My trip / GOGO reports are my own ego trips... ( I don't talk here about my winding ups )

Do you know the joke?

The guy landing on the uninhabited island with Claudia Shiffer... after a long time he can fuck her...and beg to role playing for her.... be my mate Tom... Ok.... She agrees, she will play Tom his friend.... He yells and boxing in the air with a wide smile: Tom, I fucked Claudia Shiffer !!!

All of us, who share on an internet forum, we share to have audience... otherways we would write a private diary...

Well done Gabor, thanks to yet another of your threadfucks this topic has made it to page 3... be warned if you continue to threadfuck I have the powers to take away your privileges!

Without the posts / the vote abuse I needed to reply, I would forget the thread following my very first friendly banter....However... a great solution MM used before a lot of the times.... ( tolerant moderation plan ) to split the thread....if you think so....

Edited by Gabor
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I do intend to enjoy the ride!!!

And thanks for all the congrats!!!

I think one of your first heroic acts might be to close this thread! :D

It isn't increased moderation here, certainly not sofar, just an assistant(s) for MM, who has admitted to being fed up with the job, plus he has other things to fill his time.

Edited by jacko

Exactly what i say.... publishing your vacation for unknown people on the internet... even more, with personal photos, is an ego trip...

Not on the internet, on this forum. if you are a member (many I do happen to know) you can read them if you choose. You don't seem to understand the reason for trip reports. They are for the readers to enjoy just as I enjoy reading others when I am not in Pattaya. Also I believe if I didn't include photos I actually took (personal photos) it wouldn't be seen as genuine. Would anyone actually dare to lift photos off the internet and claim them as their own? Huh? Huh?

There is no ego trip for me, this is no different then a travel reporter that writes articles for a magazine. I'm trying to make a contribution.

Do you know the joke?

I would try looking in the mirror if I was you.

Goodnight Gabor. Believe whatever makes you happy.

My last comment here, I agree with jacko it's probably time to close this thread.

Sorry Fiend.

Without great partners I would be too weak to do it.... :whistling:

To be correct... 9 months... and I can afford to come home for a summer holiday to see the family, the mates....

And then what ??? Living in Pattaya mongering is simple boring....i have bigger fantasy to do many other things.... ( BTW... ok... I have a question I don't write to not involve your partner in the discuss... )

So you admit to being a troll. And you mean you have to go home because your dads money has run out and you cant afford to stay here.

You are right, living in Pattaya and just mongering is boring as you have found out to your own expense, You seem to think Thailand exists between Sukhomvit Rd and Beach Rd. So much more to Thailand that you have not bothered to even try to experience and see.

Ask me any question, so long as its about me, do not involve my family in any of your silly questions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not on the internet, on this forum. if you are a member (many I do happen to know) you can read them if you choose. You don't seem to understand the reason for trip reports. They are for the readers to enjoy just as I enjoy reading others when I am not in Pattaya. Also I believe if I didn't include photos I actually took (personal photos) it wouldn't be seen as genuine. Would anyone actually dare to lift photos off the internet and claim them as their own? Huh? Huh?

There is no ego trip for me, this is no different then a travel reporter that writes articles for a magazine. I'm trying to make a contribution.

I would try looking in the mirror if I was you.

Goodnight Gabor. Believe whatever makes you happy.

My last comment here, I agree with jacko it's probably time to close this thread.

Sorry Fiend.

This board is on the internet, open for everybody.... no difference....

No argues, totally agree

Big, big differences....They write for money, it's their paid job....we do it for our enjoyment....we invest our works for free... For free ??? Not exactly....I hope you understand what I mean....

• Downvote 1

I think one of your first heroic acts might be to close this thread! :D

It isn't increased moderation here, certainly not sofar, just an assistant(s) for MM, who has admitted to being fed up with the job, plus he has other things to fill his time.

I think your right...... especially since Gabor decided to continue spouting off......

So.... thanks for the support everyone!!!