Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

A belated announcement regarding LBJ and Glyn

BM LBJ has had mod authority for quite some time, and I just moved him to the viewable moderator group. He's an easy touch, has been there for emergencies where I wasn't able to access the board, but now I'm making him a public figure, so you guys know.

Glyn (I can't get the rest of the name) has been a mod for quite a while as well.

I don't think either of them have done a damned thing :P

Time to get on it, boys!

A belated public welcome.

Here is the current list of all moderators/admin

The moderating team - Pattaya Talk Forum.png

Who's the Decorator??

I don't know...... but the girl that just left my room had him in!

Since he hasn't posted anything up he must be the one I had round, who lit up a cigarette, took a long look at my booze cabinet and said £250, then started opening drawers to look inside. '£250 I said', just let me find my boots'......

Who's the Decorator??

I don't know...... but the girl that just left my room had him in!

Editor's note.

"Got the decorators in" British/Australian Slang for 'period' or menstrual cycle. See also 'Japanese flag'

Editor's note.

"Got the decorators in" British/Australian Slang for 'period' or menstrual cycle. See also 'Japanese flag'

Off topic I know but the French say "les anglais ont débarqué" = the English have landed.....

I may be cheeky with my comment.... the less posts, the more moderators....In the place of the owner of the board I would be more worried about the traffic.... But I may be wrong, probably my own occupational disease....

• Downvote 6

BM LBJ has had mod authority for quite some time, and I just moved him to the viewable moderator group. He's an easy touch, has been there for emergencies where I wasn't able to access the board, but now I'm making him a public figure, so you guys know.

Noticed the mod tag on LBJ in the other thread. A good group and a fair enough number so as to have someone around when the others aren't. :thumbup