Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Talking with a thai girl is horrible

Hi, I'm not an espert guy about asian girls. I have bought a ticket to Pattaya and before my departing I liked to chat with some girls in Thailand. It was horrible. I very nearly burst into tears and I'm thinking totear up the ticket and to get south america again. I have written some messages to 10-15 thai girls on Badoo and Tagged and all they always answered with "yes" or "not". It was impossible to communicate with them. What a pity. But are there some likeable and good-humoured t

hai girls or all they are the same?

... and all they always answered with "yes" or "not". It was impossible to communicate with them.

I suspect you tried to talk to them in a foreign language...

and then I would not be surprised by the result ;)

You would get the same bad result if you don't use

Chinese language to talk to Chinese ladies,

Korean language to talk to Korean ladies,

Russian language to talk to Russian ladies,

etc.

If you're coming to Pattaya you'll likely be participating in the bar/agogo scene. There are plenty of girls who've been around long enough to have pretty fluent English, are fun to be with and will give you a good time.

Just head down Soi 6 for an intro. and talk to a few.

etc.

mmm but are you sure? Girls should write me they don't speak english but any of them wrote it. The net time I will serenade them. :sosad

They are all the same mate,dont come to pATTAYA,u will hate em all,and the place is not the same as 10 years ago,defo no gfe experience,and very dangerous too.These nasty thai men will kill you very quickly for 20 baht,stay at home please..

Hi, I'm not an espert guy about asian girls. I have bought a ticket to Pattaya and before my departing I liked to chat with some girls in Thailand. It was horrible. I very nearly burst into tears and I'm thinking totear up the ticket and to get south america again. I have written some messages to 10-15 thai girls on Badoo and Tagged and all they always answered with "yes" or "not". It was impossible to communicate with them. What a pity. But are there some likeable and good-humoured t

hai girls or all they are the same?

It is very impossible because I before will kill them more quickly. I'm a thug, troll don't worry for me.

Fixed it for you! :chogdee2

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 3

Actually, trying to talk to Thai girls in English can be sort of fun. Of course, there are those girls who are pretty much fluent in English. But the ones that only know a little bit can still be fun. Sometimes, it takes two of them together to complete a sentence. Or, they can teach you some Thai.

Edited by js007

Just wave a 1,000 Baht note over your groin and that will do the talking for you.

• Upvote 1

mmm but are you sure? Girls should write me they don't speak english but any of them wrote it. The net time I will serenade them. :sosad

Why do you think that is what they should do? I mean, there aren't any rules on these social media sites.

You approached them, you know they are Thai, you might try asking them if they read/write English in Thai before putting them down for not responding the way you think they should.

Maybe send them something like this : คุณเข้าใจภาษาอังกฤษหรือไม่

• Upvote 1

TheHunter: Following your posts in this thread, I don't think you'll have a good time in Thailand with Thai girls. Head to the Philippines. They speak English there and your thug ability will be admired and respected.

Make sure to demonstrate it with the group of kids that swarm you along Perimeter. It'll be quite a treat.

(edit for my Karma: Don't be a tough guy in foreign countries. We'll read about you in the paper. Don't forget you heard it first here! :D )

Edited by voracious
  • Upvote 2

I guess it would help when writing to them in English on the internet you would first be able to write the words correctly yourself. :clueless

Edited by kikc69

a thug that almost burst into tears because the thai girls give him one word answers???

ok there tough guy, but just a heads up don't worry about the guy in front of you it's the seven that gathered behind

you that you should worry about.

Have fun

TheHunter: Following your posts in this thread, I don't think you'll have a good time in Thailand with Thai girls. Head to the Philippines. They speak English there and your thug ability will be admired and respected.

I think it is not a problem with english language. I think it is a culture problem. I'm accustomed with south american girls and I think thai girls are more timid.

I'm thinking it because if they are really happy to talk with me, they can reply "I'm sorry, I don't understand english" and instead yes or not they can add also another word. ;)

etc.

Dead on and one of the real issues with the "GFE" in Thailand when communication for the most basic things is very difficult and maybe explains why they want to watch the Thai soap operas and chat with sisters and so on, as all you can do is shag and eat and go to subtitled movies. Other than their duties, we're kind of boring.

I think if you could scout and attract educated Thai ladies who learn English to get by in world business you'd see a different light but you'd have to work to catch their eye.

You can add almost all Latin American countries to your list. In countries like Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic, uneducated girls who do speak English well are usually mercenaries and often are deportees from the US for crimes. If you can speak Spanish well in Central or South America there are hordes of more opportunities for you that don't involve gang chicas.

• Upvote 1

That is so strange.... I was thinking the opposite.

Find one with very good English, and throw in a bit of Thai, you can have great conversations with Thai girls, they have an inherent sense of fun and love of humour that it can be a pleasure. I was thinking that in the bank the other day talking to a very English fluent employee.... she was trying to get me into fixed term deposits and we had a good laugh over her use of the phrase 'short-time'.

Sure,if they don't speak any English and you zero Thai, it is 'Hello, what your name, where you come from, drink for me!'

• Upvote 1

That is so strange.... I was thinking the opposite.

Find one with very good English, and throw in a bit of Thai, you can have great conversations with Thai girls, they have an inherent sense of fun and love of humour that it can be a pleasure. I was thinking that in the bank the other day talking to a very English fluent employee.... she was trying to get me into fixed term deposits and we had a good laugh over her use of the phrase 'short-time'.

Sure,if they don't speak any English and you zero Thai, it is 'Hello, what your name, where you come from, drink for me!'

+1. My experience as well. A lot of girls in bars speak English at a highly functional level, even if they lack formal education. I'd put quite a few of the hostesses at FLB in that category. Written English can be a bit more difficult for them.

Evil

• Upvote 1

... Written English can be a bit more difficult for them.

Evil

As so aptly demonstrated by TheHunter (Is he actually a native English speaker? Seems doubtful.)

As so aptly demonstrated by TheHunter (Is he actually a native English speaker? Seems doubtful.)

I bet he's fluent in Trollish.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 1

I thank all you for your advices. But I need to ask a question: but when you tal about good humored girls, usually do you talk about pro or no pro girls? I'm asking this question because no pro girls on Tagged or Badoo are regular and serious girls and they don't like to know a stranger.

You are fluent in "scemis".

Is that a local dialect in Somalia?

ScemisCapture.JPG

Or a term in Trollish with which I'm not familiar?

Evil

• Upvote 1