Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattaya Beach. OH! Goodness gracious me.

It's amazing to think that TAT are doing their utmost to promote Pattaya to families , yet they don't seem to give a fuck about the cleanliness of the biggest attraction to a seaside town for a family which is the beach , would you let your kids play in that filth , i certainly wouldn't.........!

• Upvote 3

What a shit hole.

I do laugh every time a thai tells me how. much they love their country. Love? perhaps but no respect for their environment

I do laugh every time a thai tells me how. much they love their country. Love? perhaps but no respect for their environment

I think its the same everywhere NZ for instance with its clean green image. Image would be right the place is a rubbish dump the water tables the length and breadth of the country are full of rubbish. the lakes and rivers are polluted. I was at a beach the other day i turned a three sixty on the spot and picked up six pieces of plastic.

They could use some of the 'Rip-off Farang' money to pay for a daily clean-up - that would still leave the City Fathers with a sizable sum for their pocket lining

"Oh Teelack I'm in trouble."

"Well goodness gracious me!!"

"When everyday on pattaya beach I'm standing in the sea.

My heart begins to throb.......As the turds begin to bob.......It goes, Boomboodyboom boody boomboodyboom.

"Well goodness gracious.(how turdacious)....Goodness gracious, (how Bombaycious)!

Goodness gracious Mee!"

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In all the years I have been in Thailand, I have NEVER heard anyone say that they came to Pattaya to visit the beach. It amazes me that some people consider Pattaya a family vacation place. Thailand is a beautiful country and there are many nice beaches and suitable places to take a family. If I still had small children, Pattaya would be the last place I would choose to take my family.

• Upvote 1

In all the years I have been in Thailand, I have NEVER heard anyone say that they came to Pattaya to visit the beach. It amazes me that some people consider Pattaya a family vacation place. Thailand is a beautiful country and there are many nice beaches and suitable places to take a family. If I still had small children, Pattaya would be the last place I would choose to take my family.

YUP.

A few pics from this morning :

116.jpg

118.jpg

120.jpg

123.jpg

128.jpg

131.jpg

134.jpg

136.jpg

141.jpg

137.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

148.jpg

155.jpg

159.jpg

162.jpg

165.jpg

170.jpg

173.jpg

They now reached Soi 10

175.jpg

177.jpg

Its last day (or days?) of life...

178.jpg

179.jpg

182.jpg

181.jpg

--

• Upvote 3

Tree's are the lifeforce of the world , it always saddens me when i see mature tree's being torn down in the name of development......!

"They paved paradise.....Put up a parking lot........."

• Upvote 1

Totally agree! I thought a nice beach was an important ingredient of a family holiday and that is something which Pattaya certainly doesn`t have and never will.

I`m curious to know how many of the thousands of Russian(and other nationalities for that matter) tourists who come to Patts, are repeat visitors. I suspect the holiday brochures used by travel agents to entice them to visit Pattaya, paint a very different picture of the city we know and love!

I doubt many will return once they see the real Pattaya, at least not with the wife and kids!

The biggest pieces of shit that should be hounded off the beach and out of everywhere is those scumbag shits operating the jet ski damage scam. Just back from a trip and saw on the one night an Indian family and a middle eastern family embroiled in negotiations with the usual tourist police and local police in attendance neither of whom seemed to be doing anything other than smoking and standing like spare pricks at a wedding. The usual gang of thugs and thieves in a circle of intimidation of the fall guys. How I wish that shit was taught a lesson. Anyway I walked on and about 2 hrs later came back and one of the group of thugs was in the same place the victims gone and of course these bastards drinking and smoking the spoils ! Now there's and idea a drug setup ! if one was that way inclined . Seriously it makes me sick when I see these assholes in action and being allowed to do so by the authorities.

Tree's are the lifeforce of the world , it always saddens me when i see mature tree's being torn down in the name of development......!

I feel the same! My town cut down five old growth trees because the roots caused the side walk to buckle. They fixed the side walks and planted new trees! Dumb shit heads!