Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

DSCN9676_zps10d47b79.jpg

DSCN9679_zpsa4696e56.jpg

DSCN9681_zps5ffbc3d8.jpg

DSCN9683_zpsf7151e4f.jpg

DSCN9688_zpsb673efbe.jpg

DSCN9695_zps2e66e2c1.jpg

DSCN9703_zps9e755fb0.jpg

DSCN9715_zps456e1e40.jpg

DSCN9717_zpsdea29423.jpg

DSCN9721_zps7c92086a.jpg

DSCN9726_zpsd242ce57.jpg

DSCN9727_zps7dd0a207.jpg

DSCN9730_zpse0011b59.jpg

DSCN9731_zps98acec61.jpg

• Upvote 1

shots from the top floor of nature view?

i wonder if the dolphins will be going back.

i was walking past there last year and a few seconds after a truck ran into it,, if i'd have been a few seconds slower i'd have been under it.

I wonder has there been any suicide leaps inside the Central Festival Mall? A bit more upmarket than the roof of Mike Mall. Go out in style, lol.

Yep - someone jumped at the end of March/beginning of April when I was out there. Farang if I remember right.

KM

I wonder has there been any suicide leaps inside the Central Festival Mall? A bit more upmarket than the roof of Mike Mall. Go out in style, lol.

Not necessarily suicide, but it shows the 6th floor fall will do the job.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/94271/russian-dies-6th-floor-fall-central-festival-pattaya-beach/

Not necessarily suicide, but it shows the 6th floor fall will do the job.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/94271/russian-dies-6th-floor-fall-central-festival-pattaya-beach/

Link not working properly for me but looks like a Russian went over the side and died?

3 months ago:

German Dies From 5th Floor Fall At Pattaya Mall

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/03/28/german-dies-from-5th-floor-fall-at-pattaya-mall/

So that's two. Probably been more.

When I was in some of the malls in Bangkok I couldn't believe my eyes. Extremely dangerous. I don't think the plans would get passed in the western world but don't know because I don't go to shopping malls. Would a design like that be allowed in the USA?

@ PAPS think a russin dove on the parking side a couple months ago and you just posted the one from yesterday I think.

kinda a dick move to do it so public good chance of landing on someone but I guess at that point they don't care,

Anyways great pics thanks

When I was in some of the malls in Bangkok I couldn't believe my eyes. Extremely dangerous.

Hi. I checked yesterday at Central Beach Festival:

The inside balustrade is 1.20m tall; It's not a short one !

You must want it to go over it, or a "friend" to help you...

Hi. I checked yesterday at Central Beach Festival:

The inside balustrade is 1.20m tall; It's not a short one !

You must want it to go over it, or a "friend" to help you...

Surely it's higher than 1.2 metres.

I reckon if y

I reckon if you landed in that luggage rack on the bottom you would end up with a bad case

good to see the sparkys conforming to all the rules while working at heights and installing new cables, safe work practices

I wonder what they'd think of our guys with all the health and safety bollox nowadays.

I wonder what they'd think of our guys with all the health and safety bollox nowadays.

A few months ago the local electricity company in London sent a guy to change the old meter at my uncles house , he came in with his steps and tool bag to do the job and looked at the meter and said , sorry it looks too high for me to do it of the stepladder i will have to come back with someone to help me ( The meter is 2.7 meters from the floor , i measured it ) so away he went , 3 days later 3 guys turn up and spend 30 minutes erecting a small scaffolding tower and a fixed ladder on the side to climb up , meanwhile my uncle was standing there watching all this unfold with utter amusement and said to one of the guys , is this a joke being played out for one of them tv shows , no said the guy this has to be done because they are not allowed to climb up a ladder more than 1 meter...! , anyway the other guy climbed up the ladder and got onto the platform and then fixed ( A safety harness ) onto the top of the tower and clipped it onto his belt , he then changed the meter which took 2 minutes to do and then unclipped his harness and came back down , the 3 guys then took down the scaffold which took another 20 minutes and loaded it into their van and off they went .

I think this health and safety shit is going crazy , in the UK these utility companies are frightened shitless about someone hurting themselves and suing the company so they go way above the standard practice to stop this happening , and that way if someone does have an accident and gets injured , they don't give a fuck because they have covered themselves legally .........

• Upvote 1