Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Omelet Pizza!
It’s quick, it’s easy and most of the ingredients are already in your store cupboard.

Ingredient :

1 Egg
1 table spoon Carnation Evaporated Milk
1 teaspoon Cooking sauce
1 tablespoon Red, green, yellow bell pepper
1 table spoon Cut sausages
As liked mozzarella
Oregano
oil

Directions:

1. Beat egg with Carnation Evaporated milk cooking sauce bell pepper and sausage.
2. Heat the oil in the pan pour the egg ingredient pan fry. Flip the egg then add the mozzarella, oregano serve hot.

7-5-2013_2-23-36_PM.jpg

What about the Asians that are lactose intolerant?

What about anyone who is lactose intolerant? What's this recipe have to do with Asians?

Your list of ingredients states 1 egg. You need at least two. The woman uses more than 1 egg in the video.

I make them with two eggs and fresh milk. Add tomato, onion, ham and cheese. Sometimes sprinkle in some dried chille flakes.

Not good for my cholesterol. Mai pen rai.

• 2 weeks later...

Your list of ingredients states 1 egg. You need at least two. The woman uses more than 1 egg in the video.

I make them with two eggs and fresh milk. Add tomato, onion, ham and cheese. Sometimes sprinkle in some dried chille flakes.

Not good for my cholesterol. Mai pen rai.

hahahahhahaha yeahhhh 2 eggs maybe not good for my cholesterol too but I made it not too sweet and put salami, OMG!! Delicious!

What about anyone who is lactose intolerant? What's this recipe have to do with Asians?

Asians have a higher rate of lactose intolerance than westerners.

Asians have a higher rate of lactose intolerance than westerners.

A small proportion of readers of this recipe are "Asian".

Okay, don't give this to your Thai lady unless she is ready for "bloating, flatulence, cramps and nausea".

It's not fatal, at least.

A small proportion of readers of this recipe are "Asian".

Okay, don't give this to your Thai lady unless she is ready for "bloating, flatulence, cramps and nausea".

It's not fatal, at least.

My mistake. I thought they were speaking Thai in the video.

hahahahhahaha yeahhhh 2 eggs maybe not good for my cholesterol too but I made it not too sweet and put salami, OMG!! Delicious!

Not much of the cholesterol in eggs is absorbed by humans. Eggs are a great and cheap source of vitamins and protein and unless you are downing dozens per day ... of no significance to your bad cholesterol.