Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

2013 EPL Fantasy League Up and Running

Just a heads up that the 2013 version of the EPL Fantasy League is up and running. I didn't create a league for the FLB because I think Hammer (Adam) has done it the past and I'm pretty sure he can reactivate last years league.

Sidenote: I'll be starting a thread for the 2013 NFL Gridiron League once it becomes active on the ESPN site...

• Upvote 1

Just a heads up that the 2013 version of the EPL Fantasy League is up and running. I didn't create a league for the FLB because I think Hammer (Adam) has done it the past and I'm pretty sure he can reactivate last years league.

Sidenote: I'll be starting a thread for the 2013 NFL Gridiron League once it becomes active on the ESPN site...

I thought that the FLB and the Cherry Bar League were two separate leagues last year ?

I was in the Cherry Bar League last year just finishing outside the top ten, anybody know if this years league is up and running yet ?

Regards

My best guess on how the "league set-up" process works...

Someone sets up a league with a name and password. Others join the league, play and or leave a league if they please. The next year anyone can set their team up again but it will just sit there until they join a league.

But if the same person who started a league last year reactivates the league again for the new season then everyone who has a team will migrate into the league. Someone has reactivated the FLB league and those of us who has set up our teams for this season but where also in last years league migrated into the new one.

Adam (if he chooses) will have to set up is team and activate the Cherry Bar League from last year and then those of us who played last year will migrate...

I'm not sure if this works for the Head-to-Head Leagues...