Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hey guys, need some help with an email contact. I seem to have misplaced the email address. If anyone is walking around, can you go to soi 15, directly behind the Avenue there is a 7-11, now directly behind the 7-11 is a condo, you walk past the 7-11( small alley , soi) and the entrance is on your left. inside the glass door there is a counter that usually has 1 or 2 ladies there. After 6 PM , they are gone and the door is locked. Can someone possibly get me the email address so that I can contact them about a multi-month rental. Any help would be appreciated, also, if you are walking from 2nd road, going thru the parking lot of the avenus to soi 15, that building that is at the end of parking lot, before you turn to your right to exit the parking lot is the back of the condos. just a reference. As you walk past the 7-11 the doors are to the left and there is a pool at the 1 o'clock position. Thanks guys.

I seem to have misplaced the email address. If anyone is walking around, can you go to soi 15, directly behind the Avenue there is a 7-11 blah, blah

Can't you post a map showing the location of the place? It would make life a lot easier.

I tried to post the Street View of the 7/11 from Google maps but can't do it. The Pattaya Photo Guide does not cover this portion of Soi 15.

The condo behind the 7/11 is named Prime.

-redwood

Edited by redwood13