Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Weights gyms in Jomtien area

Hi, Can we list some weights gyms in Jomtien / Thepprasit rd. area ?

I go witch one:

Paragon gym, near Kiss resteurant, opposite market = 800THB month, its like outside, so be hot there...

I would like info on some small gyms in area, and witch air con.

thanks

• 2 months later...

There are two in Jomtien that i know of. One small gym off of Jomtien Beach Rd soi 3 up about 150 meters on the right hand side. There is also a Tony's gym off of Jomtien 2nd Rd. If you're going down Theppraya Rd towards Jomtien go straight at the Hanuman cove where the turn to Jomtien Beach is. Then make the next left and it will be about 100 meters up on the right hand side opposite Big Mango Properties.

There is a new one on Wat Bun Road (aka Boonkanjana) on the north side approaching Sukhumvit.

It is airconditioned and all, but is expensive. BearGym, and the cost is 2300 a month, or 7500 for a year.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

There is a new one on Wat Bun Road (aka Boonkanjana) on the north side approaching Sukhumvit.

It is airconditioned and all, but is expensive. BearGym, and the cost is 2300 a month, or 7500 for a year.

7500 for a year is good deal

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I thought so too, even though I won't be here anywhere close to a year at a stretch.

What stopped me joining was not being sure if it will stay open long enough. These new places often close for lack of business, or insufficient capital. I didn't see any customers when I was there.