Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't resist this     Subject: :-) A New Password Website: Sorry your password has expired - you must register a new one. User: Did anyone discover that password and hack my computer?

Its been a while as I had problems logging in, not sure why but found I can now so would like to say "Hi" again and update Canterbury Tales. W e have a huge amount of books, more than ever and we hav

Yes it can get boisterous and I do try to control it if it gets too much and conversations can get heated too, sometimes its difficult and point taken but its not too often, I know the guy you mean in

Posted Images

Good luck with the healthy food options Dave.

Question, did you conduct any kind of research before starting this healthly option range? Im just curious.

Good luck with the healthy food options Dave.

Question, did you conduct any kind of research before starting this healthy option range? Im just curious.

Thanks mate and yes hours of it, Its not so difficult with Google, you can find out anything online and is a great learning tool, for example Moringa Oleifera, never heard of it, neither had I until I realised it was one of the top superfoods and it grows right here all over Thailand.

I have started growing the trees in my Garden and they are very abundant around Pattaya, just Google it.

Tried a smoothy and the spinach soup this morning. The smoothy was excellent, slightly tangy and sour taste mixed with the sweet fruit flavours. The soup was ok but very thick and a bit too heavy with a hangover. I should have gone the muesli.

Some of the tastes take a bit of getting used to, being used to tastes of processed food like we are, the soup is thick yes but seems popular, the sour taste of the smoothie is due to the Kefir probiotic milk used.

Happy you enjoyed them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I like books...like the feel of them, but when you are reading an author's series (as I am now reading the Dan Shepherd series by Stephen Leather), it's just so hard to find the books in a complete set or when you need them. I've spent weeks and months reading one author's series out of order, due to when they are available in the 2nd hand stores.

I still have a few kilos of books, but not so much as I had before.

Good luck, but I suspect the printed book is going the way of the typewriter.

Maybe not MM

Biggest complaint I hear is that why do I have to pay what a book costs.

I bought the Ereader to lower my costs. Yes I do know how old this thread is by the way!!!

Click

Edited by Chester007

Can't wait to try this. Thanks for making that booking smooth. Also, for popping my PayPal cherry!!!

I've just created a PayPal account so I could finish booking into Canterbury for the last 3 weeks of October.

This was due to my recon of my first first. It's only a 5 min walk to Devils Den!!!

Edited by Chester007

Can't wait to try this. Thanks for making that booking smooth. Also, for popping my PayPal cherry!!!

I've just created a PayPal account so I could finish booking into Canterbury for the last 3 weeks of October.

This was due to my recon of my first first. It's only a 5 min walk to Devils Den!!!

All good and look forward to meeting you, we are also very close to Lolitas and many Massage shops, with extra's of course.

post-17186-0-00507600-1452533260_thumb.jpg

Just passed by this thread and thought I would mention the following. Whilst I have not stayed there I do use the eaterie side and the book exchange is a focal point for many of us visiting Pattaya. Thanks for the service as I manage to get through quite a few books every trip and usually find replacements there.

• Upvote 1

Just passed by this thread and thought I would mention the following. Whilst I have not stayed there I do use the eaterie side and the book exchange is a focal point for many of us visiting Pattaya. Thanks for the service as I manage to get through quite a few books every trip and usually find replacements there.

Thanks for your custom and yes we work hard at all avenues of our service and the bookshop / book exchange is busy with the best choice for far and wide.