Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kaka would be interesting for us at United, but I think Italy would be his country of choice. He would be quite a sum for a fairly old player, but we do need a bit of class in midfield.

I never rated Kaka that much , i always thought he looked a bit fragile on the ball....!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

Arsenal V Spurs later on today. Should be good to watch. Arsenal have got to be the Favourites playing at home. Spurs have scraped a couple of lucky wins so far. A few more recent signings for my team Spurs should leave me confident of a possible win but they've had no time to play together as yet so who knows what will happen.

Liverpool V Man U will be good. When is Suarez off his ban?

• Downvote 1

Arsenal V Spurs later on today. Should be good to watch. Arsenal have got to be the Favourites playing at home.

I'm hoping Spurs will win by a couple of goals - I have a soft spot for them going back to Dave Mackay's (and Alan Gilzean's). I reckon they have the makings of a good team and AVB is a much better manager than what he was allowed to be at Chelsea. I've had a small wager on Spurs/Spurs at Halftime/Fulltime at 5/1 at William Hill. The kiss of death ... and all that! :cry2

Edited by CheshireTom

I'm hoping Spurs will win by a couple of goals - I have a soft spot for them going back to Dave Mackay's (and Alan Gilzean's). I reckon they have the makings of a good team and AVB is a much better manager than what he was allowed to be at Chelsea. I've had a small wager on Spurs/Spurs at Halftime/Fulltime at 5/1 at William Hill. The kiss of death ... and all that! :cry2

I'm not a betting man so have no idea what you're talking about regarding bets but I'm glad that you've put your prediction out there for all to see. I hope we get some more of that in this thread.

Okay, following your lead, I will say that the scum will win 2 V 1 :cry4:

• Downvote 1

I'm not a betting man so have no idea what you're talking about regarding bets but I'm glad that you've put your prediction out there for all to see. I hope we get some more of that in this thread.

Okay, following your lead, I will say that the scum will win 2 V 1 :cry4:

I don't mind showing my bets. I get them wrong so often, it makes me feel so much better when they do come up. :thumbup I wonder what would happen if Real can't actually do the Bale deal .... :clueless

Tom, 3/1 good odds for Man U!

You don't forsee a rebellion against Di Canio before Stoke's meltdown?

Big game for the Potters tonight.

Need a result against Palace to get off the mark as Man City and Arsenal around the corner.

Maybe even put a few passes together (with our feet preferably not our heads! :ninja: ) ...

A good win at west sham,shows me that Stoke,s new style is starting to gel,we looked good on the Ball,and for some poor finishing we could have won 2 or even 3-0.West Sham not in the game much due to Stoke,s possession,which sounds strange to say lol

goaRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN STOKE

Edited by bratpack

What's this, another Stoke supporter! :thumbup

Early days bratpack, but Stoke are looking slightly better!

We play Man City and Arse next two games so let's see what they bring. (Not expecting much in the results department)

Looking forward to tonight's games.

Hopefully Liverpool and Man U rise to the occasion.

I like watching Spurs, they generally play attractive football.

I was surprised AVB let Parker go.

Another below-par performance by Man City last night, though a win's a win!

Edited by Dungheap

Stokie till i die mate.There were 7 Stokies at Shenanigans,Jomtien last night,watching us dismantle west sham.Did u not see my oatcake pic heheheheh,made by my thai gf too.

What's this, another Stoke supporter! :thumbup

Early days bratpack, but Stoke are looking slightly better!

We play Man City and Arse next two games so let's see what they bring. (Not expecting much in the results department)

Looking forward to tonight's games.

Hopefully Liverpool and Man U rise to the occasion.

I like watching Spurs, they generally play attractive football.

I was surprised AVB let Parker go.

Another below-par performance by Man City last night, though a win's a win!

Hi,

Glad to see Stoke trying to play a bit of football. I like Hughes and think he will improve the style of play. I think Pellegrini will take a while to sort out City but expect them to improve as the season goes along. Two great games today. I'll be shouting for Liverpool and Arsenal but will not be surprised if the results go the other way.

Okay, now I can see the voting. Can't believe one Idiot has voted for Liverpool to win!

Hehe, that was me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Hehe, that was me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Profound....better than MU!

Hi,

Happy days. :gulp Liverpool and Arsenal win. I thought both games could have gone either way. Spurs have lost their best player and it remains to be seen if the new intake will improve the team overall.

Why doesn't Moyes play Kagawa??

He's not even on the bench and was a hero for Man U last year!

Hi,

I'm surprises Wenger hasn't made a little bid for him. He's a good player in the right set up.

Hi,

Happy days. :gulp Liverpool and Arsenal win. I thought both games could have gone either way. Spurs have lost their best player and it remains to be seen if the new intake will improve the team overall.

Jeez, they should have a bit of change left to shop for someone!

Hi,

I think I may have got that one right. :bigsmile: Ozil is a good buy for Arsenal and I know there are plenty of posters on here who like him as well. Steven Ireland is an interesting buy for Stoke. He looked a class player when playing for Hughes at Man City. Some players like certain managers and play well for them. Ireland may be such a player.

It’s all change at Man Utd as Moyes and Woodward take over. It may have been a mistake to make these changes at the same time