Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After ten game we had 9 points last season,and 3 more the season before,so i cant understand these doom and gloom stokies.The big difference last season,was we went on a 10 game unbeaten run,which stopped us from getting relegated,as we won 2 from the next 20= games,if my memory serves me right.A point at swansea will be great,as far as i am concerned,then a break followed by a win against Sunderland,then a deep breath lol

I hear ya!

We're starting to look alright in open play, putting a few passes together, but Stoke seem to perform best against the top teams and don't show up against the likes of Norwich and other sides we need to pick up points from.

Good win for Liverpool last night though I didn't see the game.

Chelsea can't get out of second gear in the EPL and Mourinho must be concerned.

Looking forward to tonight's matches.

I hope Man U and Arsenal play to win but not so sure on that.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

Hi,

Southampton are the team of the season so far. Another good win and they have a sprinkling of good English players as well as seasoned pros from abroad. Pochettino was a good appointment. Palace surprise Everton but still look certain to go down at this early stage. Chelsea are proving worryimg for those of us who have invested in them winning the League this year. Dodgy penalty.

Hi,

Good weekend for Man Utd and Liverpool as the other big guns slip up. Totttenham have plenty of chances but Krul has a great game to keep them out. Sunderland have a great win against Man City and Stoke get a good point against Swansea. They were 2 up but had to come from behind in the end. Havent seen that game yet.

Hi,

Good weekend for Man Utd and Liverpool as the other big guns slip up. Totttenham have plenty of chances but Krul has a great game to keep them out. Sunderland have a great win against Man City and Stoke get a good point against Swansea. They were 2 up but had to come from behind in the end. Havent seen that game yet.

Man Utd deserved the win, the zonal defence at corners was amazing... The Mn utd players grouped edge of box , ran in there is only one person going to win the headers...the guy running in....

Interesting game though......

25% through season at least it seems open to date...

Swansea tore us a new arse,but a last min peno gave us a point,

as i predicted lol

Hi,

Has been my second team since promotion,nearly always good to watch,fast,pacey and direct at times too.

btw

great to meet u at wok a few days ago

Some good games this week

Two of the top three playing eachother and the Mersey derby

Saints could go top :bigsmile:

was tongue in cheek Papps.Butland is a good up and coming goALIE,we signed from Birmingham,then loaned out to Brum.This season he has been number 1 u 21 and signed on loan to Barnsley,as we have Sorrenson and Begovic.If we sell bego,then Butland will come back and compete with Sorro for first choice.He isnt ready for full international,but in 2-3 years maybe

Will he be in goal at Wembley tomorrow night?

Hi,

Cracking games at the weekend. The scouse derby will be a good one I'm sure. Everton have been kind to me and I give them a good chance of beating Liverpool. Man City v Spurs is the other big game. Spurs have only conceded 1 goal so far in 5 away games and City have scored 20 at home. Something has to give in that one. Southampton are another team who concede very few goals so I 'm interested in how Arsenal will attack against them. Hull should have got a boost from winning the City of Culture accolade so I expect them to beat Palace who look a good bet to go down. West Brom v Villa is on Monday night which is another game where there is plenty up for grabs in the Midlands.

easy on a mac ... ü ä ö ... simply hold down the character and you'll get a list of the various (common) options ... simply choose the one you want.

Comes in handy for discussing the dangers of Pattaya's Fußgängerübergänge ... or listing some of the Premier League's foreign players e.g. Bergović, Arnautović, Džeko, Jääskeläinen, Özil, Szczęsny, etc ...

Edited by CheshireTom

Comes in handy for discussing the dangers of Pattaya's Fußgängerübergänge ... or listing some of the Premier League's foreign players e.g. Bergović, Arnautović, Džeko, Jääskeläinen, Özil, Szczęsny, etc ...

Hi,

Thought they were all British ??? Good site for financial stats.

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/

Everton and Liverpool put on brilliant display of entertaining football.

A draw a fair result, IMHO.

Suarez's goal from a freekick was off the charts!

I wonder if Chelsea want Lukaku back? :)

It was a fantastic game to watch from a neutral POV.

As a Spurs fan, I'm glad one of the three points went in the bin.

I'm still pissed off at the Southampton Goalie. WTF is it with some of these Goalies? Talk about attention whores!

Chelski didn't need Lukaku yesterday but I do have to wonder who decided to loan him out. Hope Chelski sacked him, LOL.

Come on you Spurs.

I do wonder sometimes at this loaning out of players , when I am feeling in a real "conspiracy theory" mood. Buy up an excess of top players… then loan them out too reasonable clubs; in the anticipation of them doing damage to your closest rivals, and additionally said team cannot play him against you, thereby disrupting their flow for those two games! :eyecrazy

1. Amazing decision to give Wes Brown of Sunderland a straight red,in the first half of the game with Stoke City.

The game is finished if that is a red card.My TV would have been wiped out with a beer bottle if that had been a Stoke player getting a red card.

Hi,

Chelsea have an excellent away win and are starting to look like they are getting things together. Arsenal overcome a difficult opponent with the help of rival keeper. Stoke and Swansea get much needed wins. Great away win for Palace. Can Pulis save them ? Everton are denied in the last minute of the derby. Liverpools keeper is man of the match which means I think Everton were unlucky not to get the 3 points. Great game.

By top four standards, Spurs suck Papps! Sorry to say it.

Soldado not good enough to lead the line alone. People say the same about Defoe ... so why not play them together???

The replacements for Bale and Van de Vaart have been sub standard.

Bring back 'arry! :thumbup

Edited by Dungheap

What a great perfomance by City. Spurs have conceded few goals this season so to put 6 past them is awesome. Cardiff get a great point against United, they look a good bet to stay up. United are 8/1 to win the Prem, bookies don't fancy them.