Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Suarez put on a great show the other night, I can't see him staying at Liverpool much longer. My favourit team, Everton, come to Arsenal tomorrow. Us gooners will be hoping they find it hard to reproduce their OT form twice in a row. No bets for me on this one as I never back or back against Arsenal.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

stunning win for Stoke,about time Terry retired too.He tried to get arny booked by kicking the ball at him,before Arny had chance to back off from the free kick.He tried to injure Walters,near the touchline,by using both elbows,pretending he was trying to win the aerial battle,a true thug,and from a bad family too

stunning win for Stoke,about time Terry retired too.He tried to get arny booked by kicking the ball at him,before Arny had chance to back off from the free kick.He tried to injure Walters,near the touchline,by using both elbows,pretending he was trying to win the aerial battle,a true thug,and from a bad family too

I think you should thank Terry. If it weren't for his assault on Walters, Assaidi wouldn't have been brought in for Walters late in the game. There was your winning goal :thumbup:

I think you should thank Terry. If it weren't for his assault on Walters, Assaidi wouldn't have been brought in for Walters late in the game. There was your winning goal :thumbup:

I see your point but Terry tried to assault Walter,s head,first mistake,he is a hard guy.WALTERS WENT OFF WITH CRAMP,NOT TOO FIT THEN LOL

Hi,

Great win for Stoke. Mourinho looks a different man after his failure at Real. Chelsea played a better style of football under Rafa. Great win for Palace as well, Chamakh is looking like the player Wenger thought he was when he brought him from France. Hooper is looking good at last for Norwich as well. These centre forwards seem to be brittle individuals who play on confidence. Suarez continues to shine, well worth the fee to see him in action. Man City show a bit of bottle to get a point at Southampton and of course Newcastle win for the first time in ages at Old Trafford. I think it will take Moyes a few years to sort it out at Man Utd. They could go into a decline like after Busby if they are not careful. It's happened to Liverpool as well but they are coming back now.

Newcastle are also looking better without the distraction of European football.

Showed again yesterday. They were my "team to watch" last season but the forays into Europe and injuries were too much for the squad. Apart from 10 minutes at the beginning of the second half, they appeared to be in control and sticking to their game plan.

Showed again yesterday. They were my "team to watch" last season but the forays into Europe and injuries were too much for the squad. Apart from 10 minutes at the beginning of the second half, they appeared to be in control and sticking to their game plan.

Hi,

Liverpool and Newcastle have a clear run in the NY while the other teams are engaged in Europe. Gives them a chance though some of the teams have a stronger bench.

Hi,

Liverpool and Newcastle have a clear run in the NY while the other teams are engaged in Europe. Gives them a chance though some of the teams have a stronger bench.

I actually thought that Southampton had a better overall performance - very impressive movement v City - and Lovren's goal was brilliant. Where's Sam when you need him? :ninja:

I don't blame Moyes just yet but you wonder how bad things have to get before people do? I really can't see United sacking him even if they win nothing for the next few seasons because he was Fergie's choice but if they win nothing this season and finish mid-table then there will surely have to be a reaction in the form of signing some world class players but I wonder if they're capable of attracting the players that they need now?

I don't blame Moyes just yet but you wonder how bad things have to get before people do? I really can't see United sacking him even if they win nothing for the next few seasons because he was Fergie's choice but if they win nothing this season and finish mid-table then there will surely have to be a reaction in the form of signing some world class players but I wonder if they're capable of attracting the players that they need now?

They'll probably go and win the Champions' League, FA Cup and that Capital thingy ... :llaugh

Edited by CheshireTom

I don't blame Moyes just yet but you wonder how bad things have to get before people do?.

Hi,

I think Fergie knew that it was going to take years to sort the team out and felt he didn't have the time. Moyes knows this as well and I'll be surprised if he isin't given 3 years to get rid of the old stagers and the players who are not good enough. I'm sure Moyes knew what he was getting into, but it's a plum job so he is prepared to take the flak.

Hi,

Everton play even better at Arsenal to win a well deserved point. The most improved team in the Prem this year IMO. Fulham have a great win against Villa. Maybe that Dutch guy can get Berbatov playing again, he has experience of working with him at Man Utd.

Berbatov can (could) be brilliant on his day (about once every 3 years), But he is a lazy player who expects the ball delivered on a plate. Can a team fighting for survival afford to carry him?

To be honest I didn't rate Martinez much before he joined Everton. I thought if he was that good a manager why couldn't he keep Wigan up. I have been proven wrong so far ...

Good to see a shake-up at the top, even if it is only temporary..

Berbatov can (could) be brilliant on his day (about once every 3 years), But he is a lazy player who expects the ball delivered on a plate. Can a team fighting for survival afford to carry him?

To be honest I didn't rate Martinez much before he joined Everton. I thought if he was that good a manager why couldn't he keep Wigan up. I have been proven wrong so far ...

Good to see a shake-up at the top, even if it is only temporary..

Whether the top teams have gotten worse, or the lesser teams have gotten better, I don't know. But the result is that they are serving up some cracking matches ... several lesser known players are catching the eye ... must be making some regular internationals a bit nervous with the WC coming up.

Hi,

I think Fergie knew that it was going to take years to sort the team out and felt he didn't have the time. Moyes knows this as well and I'll be surprised if he isin't given 3 years to get rid of the old stagers and the players who are not good enough. I'm sure Moyes knew what he was getting into, but it's a plum job so he is prepared to take the flak.

I agree. I think it will take a few seasons for him to get where he wants to be and in that time he will continue to have the backing of the board. He needs to get rid of the dead wood in the side first, the likes of Young, Nani and Cleverley before replacing them with some big stars in the midfield which is where they have the biggest problems.

Hi,

Man City have an advantage of 24 hours rest in the game against Arsenal tomorrow. It's unfair on Arsenal and the other teams in contention for the Prem. Still City had a good win during the week and are hard to beat at home. Looks 3 points for them I'm afraid.

Hi,

Man City have an advantage of 24 hours rest in the game against Arsenal tomorrow. It's unfair on Arsenal and the other teams in contention for the Prem. Still City had a good win during the week and are hard to beat at home. Looks 3 points for them I'm afraid.

What goes around , comes around , it all evens up come the end of season...!

"Mystic Mug" predicts really comprehensive wins for City, Chelski and Everton; A tight win for Suarez and further embarrassment for my lot in "the land of a million speech impediments" ! Closer to the relegation zone than the top, and now Van Persie taken to his customary "sick-bed" for a while, the near future does not look rosy! IF Ferguson was still in charge, he would have come out with the statement that " Of course, the Community Shield was the main aim for this season" by now !

Fatboyfat, on 13 Dec 2013 - 7:17 PM, said:

"Mystic Mug" predicts really comprehensive wins for City, Chelski and Everton; A tight win for Suarez and further embarrassment for my lot in "the land of a million speech impediments" ! Closer to the relegation zone than the top, and now Van Persie taken to his customary "sick-bed" for a while, the near future does not look rosy! IF Ferguson was still in charge, he would have come out with the statement that " Of course, the Community Shield was the main aim for this season" by now !

What about Newcastle V Southampton?

Hi,

City will win very easy , Arsenal don't have the special players In key positions the depth of squad will show , City and Chelsea with the best squads will march on