Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

Hi,

This guy seems to have good contacts in Spurs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10521678/Tottenham-chairman-Daniel-Levy-and-manager-Andre-Villas-Boas-had-become-distant.html

Quickly the decision was taken to reconvene yesterday morning and, shortly after 10am, Villas-Boas and Levy decided that the time was right for the head coach to go. Technically he was not sacked and, in truth, the sense around Villas-Boas was that he wanted to go and was relieved it was over. He and Levy have never been, according to a source close to the Portuguese, a “dynamic duo”. By the end the relationship between the pair was ever more remote; it was not a meeting of minds.

That relationship had started awkwardly with the sale of Luka Modric in the summer of 2012 and the failure to sign Joao Moutinho at the 11th hour as his replacement – after apparently haggling over €500,000 on a €31 million (£26  million) bid – and it rarely improved after that.

Villas-Boas lost Modric one summer, Gareth Bale the next – even if £107  million was spent following the latter’s departure. He had called for evolution; he got revolution.

Suarez has signed a new contract with Liverpool. Fuck me, MM's ridiculous thought that Liverpool will win the Title this season is looking less ridiculous by the day.

When does the Xmas Transfer Window open? Spurs need to offload a hundred million Quid of deadwood and buy out Suarez's contract!

Suarez has signed a new contract with Liverpool. Fuck me, MM's ridiculous thought that Liverpool will win the Title this season is looking less ridiculous by the day.

When does the Xmas Transfer Window open? Spurs need to offload a hundred million Quid of deadwood and buy out Suarez's contract!

http://youtu.be/QFPmt5FHanc

Hi,

Unremarkable line up for this round of games, with the exception of Arsenal v Chelsea on Monday night. Cardiff are likely to have a new manager after Tan loses it with Malkey. Think I'll do some Christmas shopping until Monday night.

I think the top 3 scorers right now are Suarez, Aguerro, and Sturridge..all LIV players. Why shouldn't they be at or near the top?

I think the top 3 scorers right now are Suarez, Aguerro, and Sturridge..all LIV players. Why shouldn't they be at or near the top?

No reason at all for them not to be top. When this thread started I was surprised to see that somebody had voted for Liverpool in the Poll. I was considering Liverpool's track record over the past few seasons. I have underestimated Brendan Rodgers' Managerial skills. He has put the spark back into Liverpool. With no European football to play they have a distinct advantage over many of the clubs at the top of the table. We just need somebody to break one of Suarez's legs before the World Cup starts (Joking).

No reason at all for them not to be top. When this thread started I was surprised to see that somebody had voted for Liverpool in the Poll. I was considering Liverpool's track record over the past few seasons. I have underestimated Brendan Rodgers' Managerial skills. He has put the spark back into Liverpool. With no European football to play they have a distinct advantage over many of the clubs at the top of the table. We just need somebody to break one of Suarez's legs before the World Cup starts (Joking).

They still have Chelsea and City away to take them up to the half-way mark (19 games) ... :ninja:

U certainly know a lot about your team Martin :lsmile My mate is a huge Man u fan,and he asks me who the players are,and when are they playing, funny as fuck.I talk to him about great players of the past,he looks at me puzzled,also a mate who is a huge Chelsea fan has never been to see them in the uk, incredible

U certainly know a lot about your team Martin :lsmile My mate is a huge Man u fan,and he asks me who the players are,and when are they playing, funny as fuck.I talk to him about great players of the past,he looks at me puzzled,also a mate who is a huge Chelsea fan has never been to see them in the uk, incredible

I think the top 3 scorers right now are Suarez, Aguerro, and Sturridge..two out of three of them all LIV players. Why shouldn't they be at or near the top?

How's that? :sh

Anyway, chalk up two more goals for Suarez! Is there a dirtier player in the league?

Hannibal, I know a few the same they could not name a team from the past some doe t even know the offside rule, it's become fashionable to support football.. Pathetic..

Hannibal, I know a few the same they could not name a team from the past some doe t even know the offside rule, it's become fashionable to support football.. Pathetic..

I just find it funny mate,no offense to them,but i wish some would say they like to watch x team,not that they are supporters.U know who the chelsea fan is and he didnt even know Stoke had beaten them at wembley in 72 to win the league cup,then a week later Chelsea won the cup winners cup,laughable realy

How's that? :sh

Anyway, chalk up two more goals for Suarez! Is there a dirtier player in the league?

I am warming to Suarez now,he is a brilliant player,with a GOOD ATTITUDE NOW,no diving and no spitting/snarling at the refs,for the better i think

• Upvote 1

I am warming to Suarez now,he is a brilliant player,with a GOOD ATTITUDE NOW,no diving and no spitting/snarling at the refs,for the better i think

Suarez is unreal, the goal he got when he bit the Chelsea war criminal was unreal, he also at crossed it then got on the end of it....

Terrific player great to watch... Like bale he can score a goal on his own....

I just find it funny mate,no offense to them,but i wish some would say they like to watch x team,not that they are supporters.U know who the chelsea fan is and he didnt even know Stoke had beaten them at wembley in 72 to win the league cup,then a week later Chelsea won the cup winners cup,laughable realy

I know one guy that was Liverpool... Then Man utd... I guess he will be Liverpool soon !!!!

Tend to agree Bratpack, Suarez seems to have matured a bit and scores some amazing goals. Who wouldn't want him in their team? He's given players like Henderson and Sterling a huge boost in confidence.

Meanwhile, Sparky's Stoke and the Supremes surge up to 10th!

:thumbup :chogdee2

Tend to agree Bratpack, Suarez seems to have matured a bit and scores some amazing goals. Who wouldn't want him in their team? He's given players like Henderson and Sterling a huge boost in confidence.

The consensus seems to be that if they (Liverpool) don't finish in the top four, he'll be heading elsewhere.

The consensus seems to be that if they (Liverpool) don't finish in the top four, he'll be heading elsewhere.

That could well happen in the Summer anyway, if one of 3 clubs come calling. The new contract was all about stopping a January departure IMHO. The problem was that he, along with all Liverpool players was on a relative pittance in comparison to Rooney, Van Persie, Aguerro etc; Less than half their weekly wad in fact. That is no longer the case, although it is still just below the ridiculous £260,000 per week that we pay Sick Van Persie and Rooney!

. With no European football to play they have a distinct advantage over many of the clubs at the top of the table.

Hi,

Yeah, definite advantage but I think there are too many weak links in the team. They are getting better though. Suarez is a bit like Best was in his time, able to win games on his own. Madrid will be in for him in the summer.

Hi,

Yeah, definite advantage but I think there are too many weak links in the team. They are getting better though. Suarez is a bit like Best was in his time, able to win games on his own. Madrid will be in for him in the summer.

He's great when they're winning ... it'll be interesting to see how he acts when they aren't.

Someone at Utd needs to give that young lad a slap around the ear about his diving before he gets a bit of a reputation. He's better than that.

Edited by CheshireTom

Someone at Utd needs to give that young lad a slap around the ear about his diving before he gets a bit of a reputation. He's better than that.

I am sure Mr Moyes and Mr Ferguson will be doing that ASAP , that kid looks like he's going to be a good un......!