Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My hope is Liverpool to break the dominance and win the premier league,but i hope it goes to the last match too,amazing excitement,if this happens.

Dont fancy stoke city,s next 4 games

Newcastle away

spurs away

Everton home

Liverpool home

be happy with 4 points from this lot

So we just have to beat Liverpool to meet our target! :ninja: :bhappy

Big win for Spurs against Man U.

Many punters saying the title is Man City's to lose, but with the exception of a home game against Chelsea, all their other games against the top 8 are away.

Chelsea still a bit threat, especially if they can find a striker who can score some goals!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

Chelsea still a bit threat, especially if they can find a striker who can score some goals!

They have one. Unfortunately, he's out on loan again. They could do worse than nab Berbatov on a short term deal.

Dungheap, on 03 Jan 2014 - 03:48 AM, said:

Big win for Spurs against Man U.

I don't think it was a 'big' win for Spurs.

Last season, yes. This season I don't think anybody is too worried about an away trip to Old Trafford. Much the same as most feel they can pick up points when they go to White Hart Lane.

• Downvote 1

As I see it now it will end:1 Man City2 Chelsea3 ArsenalBut many thing can happend...

Yeah I see that too… With Liverpool taking the 4th spot.

However Liverpool will not qualify for Champion's League; Due to United pulling off a stunning and unexpected win in this year's Champions League Final !!!!! 5555555

Yeah I see that too… With Liverpool taking the 4th spot.

However Liverpool will not qualify for Champion's League; Due to United pulling off a stunning and unexpected win in this year's Champions League Final !!!!! 5555555

Is there any English club good enough to eliminate Bayern München in The 2014 Champions League?

Who cares? The thread's about the Premier League. :smile:

Don't get cantankerous every time I ask you a question. You once told me that you spent more time in Germany than I did and that you played football there. I was born in Munich and never forget that fateful day when that plane crashed at the Riem Munich airport with so many famous Man U players getting killed. I have been a Man U supporter ever since and had the pleasure of watching the two surviving Charlton brothers play for England in a friendly against Austria in 1963 in the Vienna Prater Stadium. I decided to come to Australia when I was still a teenager on my Pat Malone. I have never been back to Europe and I am happy with my Aussie passport, spending most of the time with my Thai wife here in Thailand for the last 10 years. What are you doing down there in Songkla besides spending most of the day trying to find faults with other members postings on this good message board?

Don't get cantankerous every time I ask you a question. You once told me that you spent more time in Germany than I did and that you played football there. I was born in Munich and never forget that fateful day when that plane crashed at the Riem Munich airport with so many famous Man U players getting killed. I have been a Man U supporter ever since and had the pleasure of watching the two surviving Charlton brothers play for England in a friendly against Austria in 1963 in the Vienna Prater Stadium. I decided to come to Australia when I was still a teenager on my Pat Malone. I have never been back to Europe and I am happy with my Aussie passport, spending most of the time with my Thai wife here in Thailand for the last 10 years. What are you doing down there in Songkla besides spending most of the day trying to find faults with other members postings on this good message board?

Who gives a fuck? Which part of "Premier League" do you have a problem comprehending? Any thoughts on the transfer window?

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 1

They have one. Unfortunately, he's out on loan again. They could do worse than nab Berbatov on a short term deal.

Yeah, don't know why they don't recall Lukaku, he's having a great season.

Yeah, don't know why they don't recall Lukaku, he's having a great season.

I'm glad to see someone else is in the dark. I saw an interview with Mourinho the other day and he was speaking about Lukaku like it was an open secret why he was out on loan again. Good as he is, I reckon Everton also need some back-up - despite his two goals yesterday, the ex-Rangers guy does nothing for me at all.

Thanks, doesn't sound like he will be back too soon!

I can see his point - Belgium have a decent team going into the World Cup and he needs regular games to be part of it. Difficult to believe he's still only twenty.

Hi,

The least interesting round of games in the Prem this weekend. Cardiff v West Ham is the best one I think. Cardiff ain't bad at home and I think they can make Sam ever sadder. Swansea return to the scene of their great victory over Man Utd. Can they beat them twice in a row ? I think Moyes needs a few years to sort out the team, but will he get the time ?

I thought Moyes inherited a team that had a reasonable record?

Fill me in Tom, I'm lost.

Agree Everton need some back-up

Jelavic seems to have fallen out of favor.

It seems they're offloading him to Hull.

From Sky:

Transfer news: Hull City agree Nikica Jelavic fee with Everton ...

Last Updated: 10/01/14 11:38pm

Nikica Jelavic: Everton striker to hold talks with Hull City after fee agreed

Hull have confirmed that they have agreed a fee with Premier League rivals Everton for striker Nikica Jelavic.

Everton have given the Tigers permission to open talks with the Croatia international over a possible move to the KC Stadium.

The 28-year-old, who moved to Goodison Park from Rangers in a £5.5m deal two years ago, has struggled to earn a regular place in the first-team under Roberto Martinez this season.

Edited by CheshireTom

There may well be a few more "Jellyvic" type moves coming up this month, as World Cup hopefuls need to get themselves in the spotlight. I am led to believe that this is the "secret reason" ( Mourinho-ism) for Lukaku being at Everton. De Bruyne must also be looking for a move temporarily, as this coming WC is looking to be a good one to represent Belgium in.

On another track despite all the platitudes, I reckon today may well be "Judgement Day" for Fat Sam.

Edited by Fatboyfat

I don't think it was a 'big' win for Spurs.

Last season, yes. This season I don't think anybody is too worried about an away trip to Old Trafford. Much the same as most feel they can pick up points when they go to White Hart Lane.

Yes it appears that the fear factor has gone now for teams visiting Old Trafford.

Hi,

The least interesting round of games in the Prem this weekend. Cardiff v West Ham is the best one I think. Cardiff ain't bad at home and I think they can make Sam ever sadder. Swansea return to the scene of their great victory over Man Utd. Can they beat them twice in a row ? I think Moyes needs a few years to sort out the team, but will he get the time ?

It remains to be seen. I for one do not blame Moyes for their current plight as it is a combination of several factors and not just the manager. Most people say that United aren't a team that will chop and change the manager as easily as many clubs like Chelsea or City and I like to think so too but the truth is that no one knows that for sure, in the modern era of the Premier League united have had the best manager there was so they have never had to worry about changing the manager because results weren't going their way. If they fail to finish in the top four this season and win nothing then Moyes won't be sacked but you wonder how much time they will give him. Yes, Fergie was given lots of time and it took him three and a half seasons to win a trophy but the game has changed significantly since then and the implications of missing out on the Champions League are too much to allow that to continue. If that was to happen two seasons in a row then I think it would be the end of Moyes. In my opinion, unless United completely restructure their squad and spend about 200 million on three midfield players and three defenders then they're not going to be challenging for the Premiership title or winning the Champions League. They need investment and they need it now.

They need investment and they need it now.

Hi,

We are all on the road! I dont know how much the Glazers have to play with. I think their main business in US ain't doing too well. Great win for West Ham yesterday. Everton continue to look a good side with a good esprit de corps.

Hi,

Really enjoyed the game at Newcastle. City showed talent in a hostile environment.Dreadful challenge on Nasri, that player has no place on a football pitch. Liverpool get therub of the green against Stoke. Never thought I'd see Stoke play such good football.

I will be supporting Villa tonight. Hope they can do the double.

Hi,

Sorry old boy. :bhappy Another solid show from Arsenal. We would have won the league last year with this level of performance.

Glad to see Arsenal go back to the top of the league and I hope they win it. Out of all the top sides, they're the only one I could stomach winning it. I have a lot of respect for Wenger and I would like to see him win it after all those years without a trophy, the board stood by him because he's a quality manager and he deserves it.

Hi,

It's a make or break week for Man Utd. Chelsea seem to be gathering steam and RVP and Rooney are missing.Swansea v Spurs should be a cracking game as well.